Breaking Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding show. Enjoyed the whole thing. Though the ending was a minor disappointment. Partially because I didn't want it to end lol.

 
I've just finished the series too, watched the first episode to the last in about a month. I can see why it got the hype, all the characters were excellent, the actors pretty flawless and the storyline gripping. I felt it somewhat 'peaked' in series 4 when Gus' head got blown off (that was the only real 'OMG' moment I had) but seasons 5 to 6 were also good. I didn't know who I was rooting for in the end... but it was obvious Jessie was going to live and be saved by Walt IMO.

My top 5 scenes (from memory):

1. Gus' head going ka-boom.

2. The lazers appearing on the Schwartz's chests, wasn't expecting it and thought it was a great idea.

3. Saul revealing he knew Jessie's aunt house was a meth lab.

4. The train heist when they're rushing to get it finished.

5. Everyone dying at the pool party.

PS - my favourite character by far was Saul.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I thought Saul was hilarious! total snake, but amusing!

he is getting his own spin off show aswell btw

 
Yes I saw that but I'm never too keen on prequels, it's like... I know how this ends, so why bother? We'll see, he is a fantastic character. I need another TV series to get into now.

 
PS - my favourite character by far was Saul.
My favorite Character was Badger. He was a straight fool. Loved his Star Trek Episode idea too.

Badger.jpg
 
It's probably been posted earlier but the bit that made me laugh most was when Jessie and his girlfriend earlier on in the evening before she choked after they got the money. Jessie says something like we can go to New Zealand where they made Lord of the Rings, we can go and see all the castles.

 
It's probably been posted earlier but the bit that made me laugh most was when Jessie and his girlfriend earlier on in the evening before she choked after they got the money. Jessie says something like we can go to New Zealand where they made Lord of the Rings, we can go and see all the castles.
They were high at the time

 
Got into Breaking Bad a few months ago but had to stop due to exams. Finished exams a week ago and started from the first episode - watched the first three seasons in about a week and loving it. Can't wait to carry on, especially as my friends told me the fourth and fifth seasons are the best. Favourite character is Jesse - love him.

 
Finished it. Hands down the best TV show I've ever seen. I loved the ending, it was really fitting and I'm glad Jesse got out okay. The whole show was just compelling and exciting, not sure what I'm going to do with my life now I can't watch Breaking Bad every day.

 
I am suing you lot on this thread, BB actors, writers and producers and Netflix if my child grows up disfunctional

I read this thread, thought I would take a look see what the fuss is about, thought it was okay.... Took a break watched a few more episodes and now......I can't take my bloody eyes of it ! I got stuff to do as well !

I had two main principles in life

1 never to watch anything that had a season (summer is a season, a series the word you looking for)

2 my daughter was only allowed 2 hours screen time a week.

Now I got my nose in the 3rd "season" (series)

And she is being groomed on the ipad for all I know !

You bar stewards

 
i've watched the first 4 episodes, it's reasoniably entertaining, will probably watch the rest unless it gets sh*t.

 
It only gets better. The first two seasons (series!) are decent but it really gets going in the 3rd, 4th and 5th.

 
My favourite Tv show. Just outstanding.

Nothing has got me as emotionally invested since. Season 5 was particularly harrowing, had me at the edge of my seat and even close to tears.

 
I'm a few episodes into series 3 at the moment.

Quite want to set up a drugs operation now.

 
I'm thinking of going back and watching all 5 seasons again. I've never done that with a TV show before but I think the acting and atmosphere is good enough that the show is worth watching again even when you know the plotlines.

 
Didn't take you long!! It's a great show
I've only just started watching it again after all these years of having the DVDs up to halfway through series 4 - Just seen the first two episodes again because we had forgotten most of what happened. (Sopranos and The Good Guys got in the way!  Sorry Mark :) )

 
Season 4 was the best for me I think, I've never been left so shocked at an ending ever since Ross said 'take thee Rachel' in Friends....!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top