Champagne Charlie
Youth Team
- Messages
- 151
- Reaction score
- 11
Looks like it's been an uncharacteristic struggle for you guys of late, especially when you take into account the way your season began.
It would seem though the EPL is out of your reach and some outside of your club believe Carlo/Roman are focusing on the FA Cup & CL.
I certainly thought that the your £71m purchase was Roman's intention to go for another concerted tilt at the CL.
My questions is can you guys keep your top 4 status? Scum are keeping pace with you and Scousers are hot on your heels.
I have to say it makes a refreshing change to see my team have swapped position and being spared the hassling questions like the battle for fourth spot.... Has Arsene finally lost the plot?.... Arsenal going backwards.
You get the picture....
It would seem though the EPL is out of your reach and some outside of your club believe Carlo/Roman are focusing on the FA Cup & CL.
I certainly thought that the your £71m purchase was Roman's intention to go for another concerted tilt at the CL.
My questions is can you guys keep your top 4 status? Scum are keeping pace with you and Scousers are hot on your heels.
I have to say it makes a refreshing change to see my team have swapped position and being spared the hassling questions like the battle for fourth spot.... Has Arsene finally lost the plot?.... Arsenal going backwards.
You get the picture....