Chelsea 2018-2019 Home Kit "Leaked"

Couple of new leaked images doing the rounds of the new kit. 

Can't say I'm a fan of the lines across the kit personally think it looks a bit naff but then again I don't wear or buy the shirts so what do I care. 

DcELnSPWsAEYpuW.jpg


Db0LwslVMAIc_kv.jpg:large


 
I'm a bit worried about those forks in the bottom picture. Our new secret weapon?

 
I personally dont like nor do I buy anything Nike.

So I'll be avoiding this kit and the next couple it seems. :D

 
Whoever designed that kit should be shot.

Absolutely disgusting.

Hopefully it's a fake.

 
Personally, since everyone asked me for my opinion and I feel obliged to share it, I don't mind this kit. The addition of just a little bit of red is a nice. The half-assed lines that kinda sorta go halfway, but not halfway across and also don't go on the sleeves is odd. I typically think simpler is better but I don't design sh*t for anyone so wtf do I know. Well, I tell you, ::ChELSeAFaN:: NOTHING!

 
If they stopped making a new kit every single season, they wouldn't have to keep coming up with stupid new designs. Why can't we just have the same kit for, like, 3 years?

 
If they stopped making a new kit every single season, they wouldn't have to keep coming up with stupid new designs. Why can't we just have the same kit for, like, 3 years?
Money, it's all about money.

I agree though, i would prefer to keep our current kit for the next few years, it's fine as it is.

 
If this is our new kit someone needs shooting,what an ugly pile of s**t.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
If this is our new kit someone needs shooting,what an ugly pile of s**t.
Don't buy shirts, and my lads are 21 and 24 and wouldn't be seen dead these days going to a game in a shirt, but gotta say if they were at the age of 8/9 and wanted me to buy a shirt for Christmas that wouldn't be one that would look good. Appalling

 
Guy designing kit takes this years kit, leaves it unsupervised with white and red markers by his children and returns to this. Job done. 

 
I think it’s horrible and lazy, but I collect them, so I’ll probably try and get it on the cheap. 

 
Looks too high quality to be fake but maybe they upped their game, I hope that's the case.

Seems speed/racing inspired and with the red again, if real then I bet it was influenced by Yokohama.

It looks like one of the overdesigned training kits but actually used as the main kit..

 
Can’t believe Nike couldn’t keep it secret. You don’t need to start making them yet, so design plans should be kept secret better. Must be a fake items as Nike haven’t officially launched the kit yet. Not a great shirt if the design is correct.

 
Looks exactly the same as this years- but with white and red lines on it. 

The away and 3rd kits look decent. Nice yellow for the away. 

 
Back
Top