Torres No 9
New Signing
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
i am a glasgow rangers ST holder but , have chelsea membership. Can anyone provide any info on how you buy tickets for chelsea game via this scheme. Any info appreciated cheers.
Much appreciated , cheers mate.It's pretty easy mate, just keep an eye on the website for release dates for each game then it's first come first served, most home games are not too difficult to get tickets for.
It depends when you go really.i am a glasgow rangers ST holder but , have chelsea membership. Can anyone provide any info on how you buy tickets for chelsea game via this scheme. Any info appreciated cheers.![]()
That's a shame, might have to stick to my dads mate, or general sale.1 ticket per member I think it is?
Thanks mate. when applying do you phone the ticket office or can you do it online?. Also if you can do it online do you need to pre-register?.It depends when you go really.
Looking at the fixture list, if you were to go in say... August or September, I reckon you should be okay getting home tickets, any home game bar Spurs, Arsenal, United and Liverpool should be pretty easy to get tickets for as long as you get up fairly early-ish.
Away games are very difficult to get tickets for, particularly London+Midland aways and obviously the likes of Liverpool, United and City as well.
Good luck anyway, if our home games had half as much as atmosphere as Ibrox does for Old Firm we'd be in for a real treat.
Really hope Rangers get the SPL next year, can't stand Lennon and I hate Celtic![]()
You can usually do it online from 7am on the day the tickets go on sale mate. You log on by using the number on your membership card. Alternatively you can ring the box office which usually opens at 9am.Thanks mate. when applying do you phone the ticket office or can you do it online?. Also if you can do it online do you need to pre-register?.
ps i hate celt*c and lemmon too , he has taken scottish football back 20 years!
Scooby Blue has beaten me to it, only thing I would add is that sometimes the online ticketing system can get busy so you may have to wait a while, sometimes it can take 30 mins, sometimes it can take 3 minutes, it's really inconsistent.Thanks mate. when applying do you phone the ticket office or can you do it online?. Also if you can do it online do you need to pre-register?.
ps i hate celt*c and lemmon too , he has taken scottish football back 20 years!
Cheers mate very much appreciated.You can usually do it online from 7am on the day the tickets go on sale mate. You log on by using the number on your membership card. Alternatively you can ring the box office which usually opens at 9am.
For away games it's a bit of a scramble in the morning. They sell so many via either outlet.
For home games other than the big games, you usually have plenty of time to snap up a ticket. Sometimes it's a matter of hours, sometimes a matter of days before they sellout and on some occasions it's goes to the next selling process which is that members can buy another 2 tickets and finally on rare occasions they go on general sale at 4 tickets per person.
Note: Also the big games are often sold on a loyalty points basis.
Cheers mate,hope he doesnt get his grubby hands on it either. I cant bare the thought of him lifting our trophy WATP.Scooby Blue has beaten me to it, only thing I would add is that sometimes the online ticketing system can get busy so you may have to wait a while, sometimes it can take 30 mins, sometimes it can take 3 minutes, it's really inconsistent.
As long as Rangers can make sure Lennon doesn't get his grubby hands on the SPL you'll make many in this half of London very happy![]()
It's not just the train that would be the problem there, mate, it's also the fact that you'd have to spend time in Wigan and nobody should have to do that.I'm also going to be a first time member and I am hoping to return to Stamford Bridge for the second time from Chicago. What you're basically saying is I have next to no chance of getting tickets for getting an home ticket for Arsenal and probably even more unlikely to get an Away ticket for QPR? That was one week I had my eye on. What do you think my chances are for securing tickets for both Home to Sunderland & Away to Norwich...or...Home to Bolton and away to West Brom? I'd really like to experience an away trip without having to take a train all the way to Wigan.
I wouldn't say you have "No chance". I'd say you are orobably more likely to get tickets for QPR away as that probably won't go on loyalty points.I'm also going to be a first time member and I am hoping to return to Stamford Bridge for the second time from Chicago. What you're basically saying is I have next to no chance of getting tickets for getting an home ticket for Arsenal and probably even more unlikely to get an Away ticket for QPR? That was one week I had my eye on. What do you think my chances are for securing tickets for both Home to Sunderland & Away to Norwich...or...Home to Bolton and away to West Brom? I'd really like to experience an away trip without having to take a train all the way to Wigan.
You are a star mate.As far as I know you can make sure you sit next to each other by linking the two memberships through what's called 'Friends and Family'. Once you've logged in as a member there will be an option to click on at the top of the page. Simply follow the instructions from there mate.