I suspect we will see something along these lines. But I hope RLC is not RWB. Would rather see Dave there, even though I would worry about his lack of pace. Chukwuemeka will probably be on the bench again for this one but might get some minutes. Pulisic deserves a start after his performance last night.I posted in the Brentford thread, that after the game I watched the highlights of Man Ure v Spurs. To be fair Spurs were awful in every way (oh how I laughed) but United were bang up for it, worked their socks off, high pressed, and passed and moved with impunity. If we play like we did last night, they will take us apart and quickly.
It looks as though Gallagher is sick, not injured. Auba, Chilwell and Silva were rested so will all be back and Chuky and Pulisic looking decent when they came on, I will go for the following against United.
Kepa
Chalobah Silva Koulibaly
RLC Kovacic Jorginho Chilwell
Chukwuemeka Mount
Aubameyang
I was thinking about that too. Some managers do have better records against certain teams. For example, as we saw last night, Conte's record at Old Trafford is terrible. Potter has already beaten Ten hag once this season and that will hopefully give him some confidence.Potter already outclassed ten hag once this season
and the game prior to that he won 4-0 at home against United
more of the same please
really need Potter to come trough and do a tactical masterclass here
and Ten Hag can only play one wayI was thinking about that too. Some managers do have better records against certain teams. For example, as we saw last night, Conte's record at Old Trafford is terrible. Potter has already beaten Ten hag once this season and that will hopefully give him some confidence.
CR7 left Old Trafford before the game finished last night. Clearly he is not happy there right now, so I'll be surprised if he gets much playing time in the near future.We will have Silva, Chilwell, Sterling and Auba reasonably fresh (Mount aswell to an extent) while United will (i think) remain unchanged or at the most draft CR7 in for Rashford.
Absolutely must take advantage of that.
You'd think not beating them for 5 years will light a fire up their arse.We will have Silva, Chilwell, Sterling and Auba reasonably fresh (Mount aswell to an extent) while United will (i think) remain unchanged or at the most draft CR7 in for Rashford.
Absolutely must take advantage of that.
We've had similar challenges versus most of the usual top 6 rivals in recent years, at least at the Bridge.They are just that side for us these days. No matter how good we are, and how sh*t they are, best we manage it a point for the last 5 years.
True but for the most part Spurs not so much, and City and Pool have been far from Sh*t when we played them at home.We've had similar challenges versus most of the usual top 6 rivals in recent years, at least at the Bridge.
He's aging like a moldy burger.CR not playing
I hope we don't move in for him