The Rising Sun
An Untouchable
- Messages
- 9,201
- Reaction score
- 8,217
Burgers are an American creation I see what you did thereHe's aging like a moldy burger.
Burgers are an American creation I see what you did thereHe's aging like a moldy burger.
Pulisic starting is always the right thing for us to do. For us all in the Shed End. Because whatever happens @USATimand @HazardousChoicewill ensure his thread is worth a read.
Lmao. So true, so true. Hearing I might be traded to Newcastle in January. Hope I get a chance this weekend!Pulisic starting is always the right thing for us to do. For us all in the Shed End. Because whatever happens @USATimand @HazardousChoicewill ensure his thread is worth a read.
Spurs' biggest mistake was allowing them the ball.I feel we should try to open them up a bit by giving them the ball. The worst game I think we can play is to hold the ball 80% of the time.
They should be at most vulnerable on counter.
That's just Conte giving all the space, he done it with us too.Spurs' biggest mistake was allowing them the ball.
Conte in a nutshell.That's just Conte giving all the space, he done it with us too.
Maybe it is a problem for them. We have Kepa.Spurs' biggest mistake was allowing them the ball.
That's not bad then,we should only get spanked about 3-0.No new injuries, no injured players back. Gallagher being monitored but trained well today.
Don't go influencing my prediction league prediction!That's not bad then,we should only get spanked about 3-0.
We’ve had about 60 prime ministers and one new monarch over here.Since we last beat United
- I finished my undergrad
- I finished my MBA
- I had my second child
- I moved 3 times
![]()
And a new fence!We’ve had about 60 prime ministers and one new monarch over here.