That was Lampard.5) Nice goal, but the giveaway at our end should have resulted in a Burnley goal. Who was the defender caught in possession?
I saw nothing too wrong with his decisions, except for the non-foul call against Drogba.I'm with Lofty regarding the noice from the fans. It's far from quiet in the stands.As for the game I have to say that it is really nice to see a smaller team not go in and defend with every man on the pitch for 90 minutes. Burnley actually attacks sometimes and have their midfield high up at times. Really nice to see. Because of that we've had 45 minutes of entertaining football. Burnleys performance did drop in the end, but they still didn't give us too much.
Some sloppy passing at times though.
Their keeper has been excellent. At the right place at the time all the time.
The only bad thing about the game (apart from us only being one goal up) is the ref. He has been quite pathetic. But they always are when we play, so no surprise there -_-
Essien does not score tap-ins, he goes for the shots that fall to him outside the area, mostly volleys and half volleys, he will miss lots, but when he gets it right its a beautiful sight, so dont knock his misses please. -_-Lamps is having a horrible game.Sweet Waffle, you are right in that Essien is playing well, but he must have taken some shooting lessens from Mikel (which is not a good thing).
Yeah their keeper has hardly been stretched. Any keeper looks good when the ball is shot straight at him.I saw nothing too wrong with his decisions, except for the non-foul call against Drogba.What is your evidence to support your statement, Moosey?
Also disagree about the keeper, unless you give him credit for being lucky enough to be standing exactly where we are shooting the ball.
I don't have time to compile a list of the errors the ref has made. Apart from the Drogba incident I can mention the time when Terry didn't even touch the opponent and he fell over and the ref gave them a freekick.I saw nothing too wrong with his decisions, except for the non-foul call against Drogba.What is your evidence to support your statement, Moosey?
Also disagree about the keeper, unless you give him credit for being lucky enough to be standing exactly where we are shooting the ball.