Chelsea vs Everton - Sat 16 Jan - 15:00

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
I haven't enjoyed us playing against Everton recently, especially with that whiney little weasel Martinez managing them.

I expect a similar game to that of West Brom, fairly open for each side.

Lukaku and Barkley can and probably will cause us problems.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to going Saturday and a 3pm kick off.Usual tough game against the toffees,hoping for a better ref.....UP THE CHELS!

 
Despite last night's result, I believe we can still win this or at least get a draw.

We should be playing with a lineup like this:

Courtois

Brana - Zouma - Terry - Dave

Mikel - Cesc

Willian - Oscar - Kenedy (Pedro to come on if Kenedy struggles to make an impact)

Costa

Hmm, I think the scoreline would be a 2-1 or 3-2 win to us (hopefully).

Is Naismith fit for this game by the way? I'm sure he will score against us again if he plays.

Come on lads.

 
If we were to drop pedro for kenedy, I'd like to see us drop oscar for ruben in this game. Something needs to change so lets try the youth

 
Despite last night's result, I believe we can still win this or at least get a draw.

We should be playing with a lineup like this:

Courtois

Brana - Zouma - Terry - Dave

Mikel - Cesc

Willian - Oscar - Kenedy (Pedro to come on if Kenedy struggles to make an impact)

Costa

Hmm, I think the scoreline would be a 2-1 or 3-2 win to us (hopefully).

Is Naismith fit for this game by the way? I'm sure he will score against us again if he plays.

Come on lads.
I think that will be the line up, or maybe hazard for kenedy if fit.

Just like west brom, but with more quality. They will be physical and push us hard. Lukaku may well decide this game.

 
Tough game, can't predict anything, both teams can win this and for them both this game is important.

I'd like to see this starting line:

------------------------ Courtois -----------------------

Azpilicueta ---- Zouma ---- Terry ------- Baba Rahman

------------------ Mikel --------- Fabregas --------------

Willian ---------------- Oscar ------------------- Kenedy 

------------------- Diego Costa ---------------------------------

COME ON CHELS!!!

 
bit scary this after the ease that wba equalised twice, it was a bit like we were playing away. fortress stamford bridge is well breached these days, need to toughen it back up. 

 
I think it will be another draw if we play the same team. However they played 4 games in about 10 days, I do believe the fatigue will kick in this game ( at least I pray for that). Drop Pedro and Oscar, hopefully Hazard will play a cameo. It's fine we are on an unbeatable run, but we really haven't won much either.

 
I expected the usual 11, but it would be nice to drop the underpformers and give some others a chance.

Oscar out for RLC

Pedro out for Kenedy

Maybe Zouma out for Cahill or Ivanovic and put Baba at LB

 
I hate Martinez, Id love to win this

Courtois

Azpi

Zouma

Terry

Baba

MIkel

Cesc

Matic

Willian

Costa

Kenedy

 
I have as much confidence with a win as I did against West Brom and that went well!

I'd swap Oscar for RLC add a bit more physical presence and don't play Matic!

A win please Chelsea don't care how you do it we demand victory over the blue scouters!

 
Everton players can get down and dirty when required, too many of ours are unable to do it or like Costa go to far and try and beat up opposition. About the best I'm hoping for is a draw, anything more would be spectacular considering our recent form.

 
I'm keeping my Martinez hatred in check - it only clouds my thinking. A nice cold clinical win would get me through the winter.

 
Back
Top