Chelsea vs Man City MOTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
Posting this now as I am going to miss the last 10 minutes of the match as I need to pick Mini Loz up.

Get your votes in.

 
Lamps runs away with this one, fantastic display. Ran the midfield, sublime passes and never stopped - what a performance.

 
was either Lampard, Drogba or Essien. Went for the first

well done Cech on another clean sheet - he did his job well today as always

 
Today I'll give my vote to Lampard. Involved in most of our goals today. Great passing and overall a great game from him.

Today my vote could go to almost anyone on the team because everyone player terrific. Not sure about Mikel but even if he wasn't great he wasn't bad either.

 
Wheres the Avram option??
icon_cool.gif


 
Toss up between Lampard and Drogba for me

I gave it to Lampard because:

a) he played the whole game

B) he did his best work when the game was still contest

c) Drogba's allready had a few man of the match "awards" under his belt this season

 
Lampard ran the show. Beautiful display.

Super Frank is Back!!

 
Lampard was brilliant today but I'll vote for Essien just to be different, and for getting the ball rolling, and for terrorising City especially in the first 20 minutes or so of the first half.

 
lampard has actually been much improved all season IMO- and the break has refreshed him even more.

brilliant today, like lampard circa 2003-2005.

special mentions for essien, who was much improved, drogba, who seriously is banishing the idea that we HAVE to play long, and super paulo "the king" ferreira, giving a peformance at leftback that any leftback would be proud of.

 
Easiest choice of all time today. Has to be Frank.

honourable mentions to:

Paulo

Joey

Drogs

Essien

Belleti

Mikel

Riccy

Alex

Kalou

Cech

Sheva

and Pizzaro

icon_lol.gif


Henk Ten Cate's Blue & White Army!

 
Come on now, you dont really put that down to Grant do you?
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif


Have to say though it was a great performance and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

 
Has to be Lamps. Demonstrated again that he's about far more than just deflected goals.
icon_rolleyes.gif


 
In a great team performance Lampard was outstanding. I wouldn't just say that his was the best individual performance by a Chelsea player today I would say it was the best individual performance by a Chelsea player so far this season. That is back to back great games by Frank. Timing couldn't be better.

 
Lampard without a doubt, he was simply immense today.

Paulo, Beletti, Essien and Mikel were also superb.

Drogba was dire for the first 30 mins, but class for the rest of the game.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top