Of, I remember. I was crushedI hope I'm wrong but an early exit coming up. Shades of St. Gallen if people remember that. And we had a better team then
Yeah and RDM broke his leg at their gaff.I hope I'm wrong but an early exit coming up. Shades of St. Gallen if people remember that. And we had a better team then
St. Gallen was one season. I think we also lost to Hapoel Tel Aviv another season in the same round.Of, I remember. I was crushed
We need to win the first leg comfortably, both to boost confidence and to ensure we can play some of the extended squad players in the second leg.Worried about the crowd at the bridge sept 1 against palace if we don’t win this one and then drop a clunker again at wolves. Winstanly and Stewart should be very nervous about some sort of chant featuring them and f**king off starting.
its not even on the players really, and booing them won’t change anything, but my god is it gross that we’re worried about Servette… in years past we’d have sent the academy on to deal with a conference league play in
Off my head Switzerland I thinkExcuse my ignorance, but which country is Servette from? Give we have 40+ players to pick from, would not be surprised at all if we pick a completely different 11 from the City game.
5th in the Swiss league vs 17th in the PL then.They are 5th in the Swiss League
This team could lose to an mls team no problemI'd go Enzo plus rotation:
Jorgensen
Acheampong
Tosin
Badiashile
Veiga
Enzo
Dewsbury-Hall
Madueke
Felix
Mudryk
Guiu