Christian Pulisic

I thought the second firing of Mourinho would see us fall great lengths, and make MUFC a force again.

But other than that you could call me Nostradamus with the football predictions  :notworkingsf:

 
A lot of people on here were against the Hazard signing too. I can't remember much of what I wrote at the time, but I remember a lot of people weren't impressed with the way he handled his transfer. All of that "who will I sign for next" stuff was seen as a bit big headed and disrespectful to Lille. I think people were worried we were signing an egotist like Neymar, but it actually turned out to be the complete opposite in the end. Hazard is one of the most grounded superstar footballers you will find.


That's why we're all sitting behind our keyboards and type away our opinions, instead of being out there scouting and signing professional footballers.

?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my confession, I thought that selling Matic for 40m and getting Bakayoko would be a big win over manU, I thought Bakayoko was the next big thing for us  :shok:

 
Weve all done it, I thought Signing Lampard for £11m was a complete waste of money....
Same here to be honest - I was more excited by us signing Petit and Zenden in that window.

 
Same here to be honest - I was more excited by us signing Petit and Zenden in that window.
Thats exactly why I thought it was a waste of money, I thought he would just be a squad player behind them 2 and Sam Dala Bona ?

 
And I was super exited when Chelsea signed my all time Genk hero Kevin de Bruyne. 

Now every time he plays it is even more painful as we had him. 

Would have been less frustrating if didn't come to us in the first place. 

 
Here’s my another confession - I really expected Anjorin to be another standard premier league footballer - Never mind winning a couple of Ballon d’Ors. Embarrassing.

 
Back
Top