Confederations Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brazilians are really annoying me in this match, blatant dives with no contact all over. And its the same officials as the last USA match, these guys are incompetent.

 
The Brazilians are really annoying me in this match, blatant dives with no contact all over. And its the same officials as the last USA match, these guys are incompetent.
just like howard webb?

how the f*ck that guy is considered the best ref in england is beyond me. there isn't 1 good ref in england but he is up there with the worst of them

bring back graham poll :lol:

 
Anyone planning to watch Brazil-Italy? Whom are you putting your money on?

I know Italy have been woeful so far but I think they will turn up for this one. In the end, Brazil will nick it most probably.

So, I'll say Brazil 2 italy 1.

Hoping for a good match with classic Brazilian football on display against the convetional defensive style of the Italians. Now, that makes it interesting! ;)

 
Anyone planning to watch Brazil-Italy? Whom are you putting your money on?I know Italy have been woeful so far but I think they will turn up for this one. In the end, Brazil will nick it most probably.

So, I'll say Brazil 2 italy 1.

Hoping for a good match with classic Brazilian football on display against the convetional defensive style of the Italians. Now, that makes it interesting! ;)
Exactly what I was thinking

 
I'll go 2-0 Brazil, but I've been watching the U.S. game where we have just scored off the Egyptian goalkeeper's face.

 
Brazil have just gone one nil up but the truth is Italy are lucky to have nil! Brazil have been giving them something of a spanking so far.

 
Brazil have just gone one nil up but the truth is Italy are lucky to have nil! Brazil have been giving them something of a spanking so far.
Where are you watching? Can't find it on the tele ;)

 
You can also watch it live via the BBC website.

3-0 brazil before HT. Their 2nd was excellent.

 
Italy are getting absolutely Alan Pardew-ed.

It's men against boys...

 
USA! USA! USA!

:P

Ok seriously now, we're probably gonna get killed by Spain...but hey? If Greece can do it...

 
Hmm, so the match did turn out to be a bit one-sided.

And I am so glad we didn't sign Kaka or as media puts it, he rejected us. Well, he did have a good game yesterday but I doubt he is physically strong enough to play in the Premier League. Or am I wrong?

 
USA! USA! USA!:unsure:

Ok seriously now, we're probably gonna get killed by Spain...but hey? If Greece can do it...
I feel the same way, but I'm happy to see the USA make it to the semis.

However, I was disappointed at the lack of media coverage over it (this was on Fox shortly after the win). "USA defeats Egypt 3-0." Um... that all people? No mention of them making the semis! Sheesh...

As long as someone beats Spain, I'll be thrilled. :D

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top