Cut price Kalou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy

In the Ressies
Messages
311
Reaction score
36
Kalou rumours of a return to the prem have been floating around for ages.

Second top scorer in lig 1 with 16 (same as Cavani and a bunch of others) in 36 games or so.

Any takers for a Kalou return on the cheap? Could play up front or in the attacking trio.

Got a lot of abuse, but I've always liked Kalou. Would have loved to see him played as a centre forward more often.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
f**k off. We only just finally got rid of him.

 
All the strikers we have at present are 2nd and 3rd choice, why add another one. Let's find a 1st choice striker.

 
People would be begging for torres to replace him in the second half

 
If he had one, I'd take Kalou's brain damaged, one-legged brother over Torres.

At least he'll hop about the pitch, wrapped up in his own thoughts and not get involved in the play.

 
If we put together a front 6 containing Torres, Kalou, Willian, Oscar, Mikel and Ramires and then lost a game, I believe this forum would form a singularity due to the immense weight of anger. I think for scientific research purposes that makes it a must simply so we can fully understand the origins of the universe. 

Sign Kalou ---> Understand the universe

 
If he is content to be third choice behind Mandzukic/Costa and Lukaku, I'd be more than happy to have him back. Hilarious player.

 
I do miss that surprised look he always had after being flagged offside, followed by that annoying smile!

 
He wasn't good enough when we let him go... it would be a pointless signing.

 
I'd have to say for a third choice, impact player he was pretty good.

Can't think of too many better than him in that role. (Hernandez, maybe?)

Never got to play through the middle because of all the other names in front of him, even though that was his position when he was at feijenoord if I'm not mistaken.

 
Anyone remember "Kaluoda"? People dreading Kalou and Malouda on the same pitch. Hiralous.

 
id take him back purely for that Spider hair cut in the champions league final.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top