Demba Ba Racially Abused at Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

First Team Regular
Messages
3,931
Reaction score
89
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9290472/police-investigate-alleged-racist-abuse-at-liverpool-chelsea-game

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/police-investigating-alleged-racial-abuse-7055602

SkySports and the Liverpool Echo are running with this story. Apparently two of our players, one being Demba Ba and the other yet-to-be-confirmed, suffered racist abused from the Kop during our game the other day. Hardly surprises me to be honest but I'm sure Liverpool FC will find a way to shift the blame.

 
Liverpool will probably try and shift the blame like they usually do. Their excuse will be that it was Chelsea fans dressed in Liverpool shirts pretending to be Liverpool fans :rolleyes:

 
I guess the assertion that they were changing the name from anfield to klanfield is true. Totally despicable club :thumbsdown:

 
It was Ba's fault for not being a white scouser, what were they supposed to do! Scumbags.

 
It was obviously Chelsea fans. The voice sounded Southern.

 
Scousers racially abusing players and acting up outside after the game,cant say im that shocked.They were made to look inept on Sunday and they didnt like it one bit.All i can say is b...ocks to em,dispicable Northern monkies.

 
As much as I dislike Liverpool as a football club, it's still just a tiny minority and it's impossible to say all scousers are racist because they aren't. If one Chelsea fan shouted racist abuse I wouldn't appreciate it if it was then assumed that all Chelsea fans were racist.

 
As much as I dislike Liverpool as a football club, it's still just a tiny minority and it's impossible to say all scousers are racist because they aren't.
Who said they were?
 
Who said they were?
Just the fact that people are saying they are racist because they are Liverpool fans. There are racist Chelsea fans (remember the monkey gesture against Man Utd), but when it's a Liverpool fan it's because Scousers are the "scum of the Earth".

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top