Does training begin on Monday or am I misinformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats kinda my thoughts as well. The amount of money these kids are earning before even really making it in the game is just insane. None of them clean boots anymore or clean the dressing rooms. I think that kind of thing kept them grounded. Now a lot of them think they are superstars before really proving their worth on the pitch.
Good, i'm glad they don't do that pointless crap anymore.

 
Chelsea Twitter feed has put up a picture of Schurrle and van Ginkel having a game of pool together.

I tried to share the picture but the forum won't let me. Tried to upload to photo bucket too so I could share but the image type isn't recognised. 
Solution for you.

Use http://imgur.com/ to capture whatever image your trying to capture on the net.

Then use http://tinypic.com/ to host the image. Never fails 

 
To get the link of those twitter pictures, right click on it and copy image URL

Then copy paste that into the browser, then take out the ::large at the end so that the link ends in .jpg

Then you can embed them into the forum.

eg:

BOpWS_hCAAEQ_5Q.jpg


BOqaGmVCQAAnLJ5.jpg


BOq3PB8CQAEzLfC.jpg


Anyway, great to see everyone back and ready to go, especially JM.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Drag the pictures you want from the pages their hosted on, one at a time, directly dropping them onto the post editor, easy.

 
Coco - when I tried dragging, it said the file extension wasn't allowed.

 
Any ideas on van ginkels number? Maybe waiting to see if players are sold?

 
The forum doesn't like .bmp images, FC/Bq, you can use a simple program like Microsoft Paint to save any .bmp files as .jpg or .png files before uploading them.

Problem solved!

Any ideas on van ginkels number? Maybe waiting to see if players are sold?
It's a shame #14 is taken...

 
BOq3PB8CQAEzLfC.jpg


This is the image I've been waiting for. 

f**king love it

 
Feels so great to see him out there, also he's pretty cool rocking that iPad.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did they say that the Brazlians and Spanish will still be away for another week? 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top