Does training begin on Monday or am I misinformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through those pics now, best so far is Essien with a cup of his piss.

preview.jpg


 
preview.jpg


^ I like this one because it makes it look like José is so involved that he is quite literally willing to push or pull Islam Feruz around the pitch to teach him how to better exploit the space in front of him.

 
Anyone watching chelsea t.v? It's awesome! just seeing Mourinho smiling with Terry, sun is shining, new players, it almost looks too good to be true! 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching chelsea t.v? It's awesome! just seeing Mourinho smiling with Terry, sun is shining, new players, it almost looks too good to be true! 
im watching it right now and im really creeped out by this dracula guy thats supposed to be the host

dem ears . . .

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Good for Kalas. I wonder what that means for Omeruo, maybe on loan to a PL side?

I think it's a good move instead of splashing out a lot of cash for Marquinhos or Mangala, especially if we significantly upgrade the DM with someone like De Rossi.

 
Exciting to read him talking about youth and how important it is to the future of the club. Says all I need to say to those that can't seem to get over the "Mourinho hates youth" nonsense that was doing the rounds a few weeks ago. We are going to be younger and have a lot of depth in every position. Exciting times!

 
Could be that he still did not get a work permit.
Forgot about that, although his recent performances should qualify him for an exception, the kind Arsenal always seem to have granted.

 
Interesting news on the Kalas front, more or less rules us out of buying a defender unless we sell someone.

It would be amusing if Jose trolled the press, who constantly harp on about him only being able to put together teams with big money, by just forgoing the market entirely and going with what we've got.

 
Bit of team bonding going on, Lukaku, Schurrle, Kalas, van Ginkel and Bertrand out for dinner together. 

BO2I1bcCYAANUq3.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
When I first started to go and watch Chelsea in the 90's one of the things I remember was a coach that would park up near to the ground with a flag in the back window saying "Belgium Blues".

I bet those guys love Chelsea more than ever now days. 

 
Didn't want to start a new thread for this so thought I'd ask. Chelsea set off for Asia today but appears Mata, David Luiz, Oscar, Ramires, Torres and Dave aren't with them due to there extended break. Will they be flying out to meet them or just missing the whole tour?!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top