Does training begin on Monday or am I misinformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see pics from training today, missing football way too much

 
Kevin De Bruyne â€@DeBruyneKev9h
On our way to London... Chelsea FC!! @RomeluLukaku9

BOmSR9OCAAE-a_M.jpg


 
I need to change underwear after looking at that photo, so exciting!! 

 
Blues News tonight on at 6:30. Unmissable. 

I just want to see Mourinho in the training gear laughing with the players. Our storm on the premier league begins today. 

 
Chelsea Twitter feed has put up a picture of Schurrle and van Ginkel having a game of pool together.

I tried to share the picture but the forum won't let me. Tried to upload to photo bucket too so I could share but the image type isn't recognised. 

 
I think you will see more on tomorrow's blues news than tonights.

 
Here's a link to the picture:

http://t.co/kZvksl34Rs
I was trying to find a way to embed the picture onto the forum but the file type doesn't appear to be a jpeg or similar so I wasn't able to upload it onto photobucket to share on here.

I was just trying to save people have to click links etc. It's not important but my attempt at being useful failed miserably. Maybe I should just get back to work... 

 
That link-clicking is such a chore... :happy001:
I know some people view the site on their mobile (I often do when I'm at home or on the train) and links on Mobile Phones can be a pain because you phone browser can be a bit pony. Like I said, it isn't a big deal but I just couldn't suss out how to upload the pic in a way to share it. 

 
I know some people view the site on their mobile (I often do when I'm at home or on the train) and links on Mobile Phones can be a pain because you phone browser can be a bit pony. Like I said, it isn't a big deal but I just couldn't suss out how to upload the pic in a way to share it. 
Ok, sorry... I won't post links like that again.

 
No squad numbers yet.
I noticed when Van Ginkel signed they didn't reveal his squad number like they did with Schurrle... I can only assume they need to allocate some players new numbers such as KDB who previously would have worn 14 which Schurrle has now taken. 

 
Ok, sorry... I won't post links like that again.
Wasn't intended a moan, the link is better than nothing at all, as I said if I could have embedded the image I would have but failing that a link is obviously better than not sharing things at all. 

 
I didnt know that Schurrle had taken the number 14 shirt.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top