Dynamo Kiev vs Chelsea (CL) 20 Oct 2015 19:45

I see some of our boys have been ambushed in Kiev, got a good beating apparently. Obviously our lads will now go hunting revenge, and we will be back in the news.
Looks like they attacked innocent supporters including women. Disgusting.

 
I don't think he's being made into a scapegoat. Jose knows this is how you get a good reaction from Hazard. He's done it before and it worked last season. Some players need an encouraging word, but some react best when they're being challenged.
A good kick up the ars. needed on some of them.

 
Apparently some Chelsea fans were ambushed by Kiev thugs last night as they left a bar. I hope everyone out there is ok and gets home safe and sound!

 
That's just awful to hear. It's great that so many fans make the trip to support our boys over there and then they get attacked by some thugs. I really don't understand why you'd do something like that, it really disgusts me. Wouldn't mind throwing them in jail for a good 50 years.

 
Would love to see us play this line up tonight..

Begovic

Azpilicueta

Zouma

JT

Rahman

Matic

RLC

Cesc

Willian

Hazard

Costa

That is a balanced side.

 
Me too ^^.......i, ll be watching the match on swedish tv (they show all Chelseas games :) so i, ll keep you guys updated...KTBFFH!!!!

 
I've been looking at Virgin, any advice appreciated. Just getting really fed up with trying to track where matches are.

 
That's just awful to hear. It's great that so many fans make the trip to support our boys over there and then they get attacked by some thugs. I really don't understand why you'd do something like that, it really disgusts me. Wouldn't mind throwing them in jail for a good 50 years.
It is expected..when you go "away" you should understand that some part of supporters are hooligans. Especially English fans [i believe] are aware of it.

 
It is expected..when you go "away" you should understand that some part of supporters are hooligans. Especially English fans [i believe] are aware of it.
So you should expect to get a beating from some thugs with masks when you visit an away game?
 
Back
Top