Eden Hazard Renews Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Hazard is due a couple on screamers. He scored from distance a few times in his first season, but this year he hasnt scored any from range I don't think.

Hopefully he pulls out a couple of rockets in the crunch games to follow.

 
I feel like Hazard is due a couple on screamers. He scored from distance a few times in his first season, but this year he hasnt scored any from range I don't think.

Hopefully he pulls out a couple of rockets in the crunch games to follow.
I think his goals where he cuts in from the left wing, takes it past a couple of players and smacks it in from near the edge of the box (Southampton away this season) are better than a flukey long distance strike.  :smile:  Not that I'd turn them down from him!

 
I feel like Hazard is due a couple on screamers. He scored from distance a few times in his first season, but this year he hasnt scored any from range I don't think.

Hopefully he pulls out a couple of rockets in the crunch games to follow.
His screamers seem to come when he shoots on his left foot. His left foot is all power and right is more finesse. For instance that almost great goal against LPool second leg he shot on his left. In his first season Stoke, that team in the Europa maybe Prague and Villa were all scored on his left foot.

So I think in order for a screamer shooting on his left is a must.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top