Email to Bruce Buck from a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to be taken seriously by boardroom executives you can't go referring to Benitez as "Rafa" or the billionaire owner of the club (and an oil empire) as "Roman".  It isn't a chat down the pub.  I doubt Buck would even read it anyway but worth a try.  He'll probably get a generic prepared email from a secretary thanking him for getting in touch, that his concerns have been noted and that he is a valued supporter - if he's lucky.  

Edit: "Refereeing" to "referring".  Autocorrect is the bane of my existence. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the board acts too.

Dan Silver follows me and is followed by me on Twitter. Aside from the Chelsea talk we've had a few words here and there on other issues - he's as nice, as polite, as amusing and as big-hearted as he is a passionate Chelsea fan.

 
Castiel, if you scroll down the page given via that link you'll see that the answer Dan got was pretty much as you said it might be but with the opening sentences, "Thank you for your email. Contrary to your expectation, I have read it.".

 
This has been read into too much. What was he going to say 'we are very happy with the recent performances'?

 
Castiel, if you scroll down the page given via that link you'll see that the answer Dan got was pretty much as you said it might be but with the opening sentences, "Thank you for your email. Contrary to your expectation, I have read it.".
I thought the article ended at his twitter promotion.  Looks like a generic prepared reply to me though.  I would be surprised if he read it, let alone replied himself.  If anything becomes of it I'll happily eat my words.  

 
I think Buck has read it and the answer is genuine. Don't forget default mode at Chelsea is usually set to ignore .

 
How did he get his email address? I'd like to send him my thoughts

 
How did he get his email address? I'd like to send him my thoughts

Indeed, if someone can give us his email address, I too would be delighted to correspond with him.

 
I highly doubt whether Buck personally replied to that. Look at what his reply says, it's all very generic and tows the company line. Seems like his secretary probably wrote that, with a mention of 'frustration' to appease whoever it was that wrote in.

I applaud whoever wrote that email, it's time Buck and the othe frauds on the board heard some direct criticism. But for all of those who will feel like writing in, I urge you not to just address the obvious issue of Benitez. What about the overall direction the club is headed in? The short-sighted rudderless management that yesmen like Buck deploy, continually blighting our club?

 
I wrote a rather long email to Bruce buck and CC'ed  ron.gourlay in as well as roman.abramovich.

Got a bounce back failure for roman, so that email doesn't exist, but if it lands with the 2 I will be delighted. 

Feel better now  :laugh2:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I only sent it a few mins ago, If I do get any sort of  reply it may be in a day or two ?

 
That bloke got it in 20 mins. Maybe since then loads of fans have replied the f**ker.  :biggrin:

 
Yep  :laugh2:

I'd say both Moi and my own correspondence are not the only messages sent from fans today..

Hopefully their inbox is flooded with like minded messages.

 
Twice in the past month, i've passed Ron Goolies, on the Fulham Road on my way into work...I haven't got the bottle to say anything to him, but I swear to God if we lose at the weekend and I see him again on the way to work...I shall give him such a filthy look...(be afraid Ron, be very afraid)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top