Emanalo The Problem

Don't really care what he did or who he signed. Fact is we were very successful during his 10 years here and he, along with others on the board, deserve credit and praise for that.

I'll trust Roman's judgement on how to run a club over most and from all accounts Roman thought very highly of him. Wish him all the best, would be nice to see Emanalo get back into coaching or even management one day.

 
Don't really care what he did or who he signed. Fact is we were very successful during his 10 years here and he, along with others on the board, deserve credit and praise for that.

I'll trust Roman's judgement on how to run a club over most and from all accounts Roman thought very highly of him. Wish him all the best, would be nice to see Emanalo get back into coaching or even management one day.
I understand there are a number of U 15 girls teams trying to make contact with him as we speak....................

 
Who said Christmas can't come twice? We beat United, then the 'most hated man' in the club has gone the next day. In all seriousness, he's not that bad. During his time, we won 3 league titles, the CL, Europa, FA cup.. We started to make surplus in the transfer market, and got good players in the process. Sure, we missed out some, but which club could have signed everyone they targeted? He certainly didn't ruin the club as some wrongfully put it, are we not a better club than 10 years ago? Surely he deserved some credit. Not sure why he left, don't really care, let's hope we get a Hiddink or Pirlo next up.

I don't understand why the media made out this was a move to get sacked, didn't they say Emanalo was the one tried to get Conte sacked in the first time? Tough time for CFC indeed :Troll_Face:

 
I think Matic - talk is really old. It is something pundits cling on due to lack of interest in Chelsea.

Matic did good. He was one of our best players but at times he was a massive passenger and lacked any kind of leadership.

I think Matic wanted to go and the club let him which is modern way of thinking in the sport. We did brilliantly with Cech who wanted to stay in London but was stuck behind Tibo. I think we showed personality and cojones with that move. Other clubs will follow our example as we wont hold players for ransom. It is 2017.

To cling on to something old that is not working is stupid imo.

 
Works especially well when you go on to win the league, and the other players havent.. 

 
I think Matic - talk is really old. It is something pundits cling on due to lack of interest in Chelsea.

Matic did good. He was one of our best players but at times he was a massive passenger and lacked any kind of leadership.

I think Matic wanted to go and the club let him which is modern way of thinking in the sport. We did brilliantly with Cech who wanted to stay in London but was stuck behind Tibo. I think we showed personality and cojones with that move. Other clubs will follow our example as we wont hold players for ransom. It is 2017.

To cling on to something old that is not working is stupid imo.
My L'arse mates strongly agree with you. Bless them.

 
Was a major player in winning two titles. Massively underated and if you think he's Inconsistent then you have never watched him live because the TV cams don't do his performance justice. You get no TV credit for standing in the right place yet it's such a big part of the game 
I can't subscribe to that. After his performance in the F.A Cup final, I never wanted to see him play again. Out of all the great performances last season, he was the weak link, sloppy, slow, rigid, covered well, physical presence, that was it, he had legs on Fabregas. Do you really think Conte was desperate to keep him? 

At a time I thought he was amazing, but that time came and passed when he failed to return to his form of 2014.

 
If you watch Emenalo's interview (on the official webpage) you see how proud he is of our loan system. Seems that Chelsea and especially Emenalo really love the system but everyone else thinks it is toxic. I bet other big clubs will copy it and it will be a norm in some extent.

Interesting to see wheter this is what continues after Emenalo.

 
I used to sing the Wilkins song week after week at The Bridge. (Same as the Ossie song with Wilkins, not Osgood.) I was a fan.

As an observer of the game however, he is clueless. He talks in cliches and his comments often seem entirely divorced from what he's commenting on. Everything he says in that interview is Jurasic nonsense. As for Townsend agreeing with him about Matic!!
I felt the same even when he was an assistant manager whenever he done post match interviews for Carlo. I could only imagine Conte or Jose trying to work with him.

 
If you watch Emenalo's interview (on the official webpage) you see how proud he is of our loan system. Seems that Chelsea and especially Emenalo really love the system but everyone else thinks it is toxic. I bet other big clubs will copy it and it will be a norm in some extent.

Interesting to see wheter this is what continues after Emenalo.
One thing I can certainly agree with you on, the loan system has worked. And you're probably right, a lot of clubs will copy it. 

The only thing that shocked me is how RLC wasn't loaned out earlier. 

 
You guys seen this? https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/11/7/16617832/chelsea-fc-michael-emenalo-marina-granovskaia-everton-ross-barkley-antonio-conte-rumour-report

Don't know how true it is, but if it indeed is true, I honestly don't know what to make of it. It would be a good thing if it means Conte gets more say in transfer dealings. Otherwise, it would be absolutely bizarre, as I would have thought the position would have gone to someone with a football/coaching background. 

Interesting times ahead. 

 
Now it`s time Abramovic to change and Granovskaia and all will be okay. There have to be consequences for the summer transfer windows. I do even think Marina is a lot more guilty then Emanalo. Cause it`s her job to bring the player Conte/Emanalo want. And buying in the last moment is her speciality. She need to go too.

 
Can we please stop pretending like we know who was responsible for what? We really really don't.

We can only make a guess and we'll see in years to come the impact Emenalo had, roughly. 

 
Can we just agree the 2012 champions league win was all my work and move on?
Hahaha, I'm not saying we don't have a rough idea, we do, but that's it at best. We are being far too specific, Neil Bath was the one who was responsible for all the youth academy decisions, nothing whatsoever to do with Emenalo.. We know this how? We have no idea at all how much say or power Emenalo has had, he might have agreed or disagreed with the academy decisions for years but never got his way or got his way. No doubt he is responsible for some glory and some bad, we just don't know specifically what. 

So why we're arguing about Neil Bath or Piet De Visser is beyond me.. 

 
Back
Top