Emanalo The Problem

For a technical director, Emenalo has done nothing of late to improve much of anything.

We keep on signing youths from all over the country and then sell them to various clubs each with inconsistent fees. The playing style of the club from the youth team to the senior team isn't the same so the youth players then couldn't properly integrate into the first team thus leading to sale of youth with potential. 

Allowing rivals to bid on first team players and considering it in the first place. I cannot see the long term vision that he has set for this football club seeing as we go through managers per 3 season max. At least come out and address the fans, I wouldn't mind him going out and say we'll buy players or promote the youth to achieve our ambitions.

I don't mind stockpiling youth as a secondary source of income but at least show the fans that we do have a long term goal in mind.

 
I think atm Emenalo is hated. He buys Morata or someone prolific and people get off his back.

 
Although I do hate Emenalo, I don't think the Lukaku thing is on him. He just gives the name. Marina and others negotiate the deals. They are the ones who screwed up.

 
Although I do hate Emenalo, I don't think the Lukaku thing is on him. He just gives the name. Marina and others negotiate the deals. They are the ones who screwed up.
I don't think anyone is blaming Emenalo on the Lukaku farce

 
when he does anything right, he's a god, when he does something wrong he's the worst human on earth. typical fickle football fans.

 
Its not his fault, remember he was the one who bought Lukaku and KDB in the first place. The biggest problem is the person who didn't put buyback clauses when they sold them.

 
Its not his fault, remember he was the one who bought Lukaku and KDB in the first place. The biggest problem is the person who didn't put buyback clauses when they sold them.
Some reports suggesting Mourinho advised against inserting a buy-back clause on the Lukaku sale, which I find hard to believe, but if true, ultimately it was up to the board.

 
I'm still waiting for my cup games to return to my season ticket. Thanks Kenyon!

 
L5uAoZG.png


i tried my best 

 
Back
Top