WhiteWall
Legend
- Messages
- 12,124
- Reaction score
- 11,938
I appreciate that it is frowned upon if those who are not seasoned board members start threads, so apologies.
I noted that this lad has been drafted into the Welsh senior squad, which isn't remarkable in itself, other than the boy is sixteen years of age.
Rather than us bemoaning the lack of transfer activity it would be refreshing to focus on the development of a possible rising star (notwithstanding the fact that we are probably grooming him for some other clubs benefit!)
I know we signed him fairly recently, but I haven't seen a great deal written or spoken about him. Can somebody please provide an update regarding Ampadu's abilities, his position and the likelihood of his progression through our ranks?
Thanks
I noted that this lad has been drafted into the Welsh senior squad, which isn't remarkable in itself, other than the boy is sixteen years of age.
Rather than us bemoaning the lack of transfer activity it would be refreshing to focus on the development of a possible rising star (notwithstanding the fact that we are probably grooming him for some other clubs benefit!)
I know we signed him fairly recently, but I haven't seen a great deal written or spoken about him. Can somebody please provide an update regarding Ampadu's abilities, his position and the likelihood of his progression through our ranks?
Thanks