I have been thinking about the CB, maybe this could be it.If this is a loan I hope we’re gonna put the serious money into a keeper or centre back
Here's another one, they don't know how to negotiate once another club gets involved so they back out entirely and switch targets. Almost every single one of their signings are uncontested. Caicedo and Lavia were the only ones, and we had to pay big to get those two over the line.Here are what I think the thought process behind this could be, narrowed it down to 3 possibilities:
- We're getting a loan AM because we've decided to use the money to strengthen elsewhere
- Jackson is staying so we don't have the money to buy anyone else
- We've lost our heads
Can't see this at all, we already had the deal done with the player who had, apparently, turned down a few other clubs because he wanted to come to us. All we had to do was match Spurs' offer and we'd have gotten him.Here's another one, they don't know how to negotiate once another club gets involved so they back out entirely and switch targets. Almost every single one of their signings are uncontested. Caicedo and Lavia were the only ones, and we had to pay big to get those two over the line.
Even on loan this is a strange one. Do we really need squad fillers?
Even on loan this is a strange one. Do we really need squad fillers?
Why do you watch a lot of Leicester? Genuinely asking.I actually watched a lot of this guy as for me he was the best player at Leicester. I am not sure he is quite ready for the step up but he is a very good player, good in tight spaces in the final third. Can produce the magic needed to break down teams but others will need to do some heavy lifting to compensate as he's still quite raw.
No, he's a CAM for sure he just works hard defensively. Sometimes to his own detriment.View attachment 35224
Nope! Can’t see it
Probably misprofiled by Brighton, has attributes of a DM/CM.
I agree he is not a bad player and has an eye for goal. Just not quite sure why we need him at the moment. If anything I would rather see us pick up a midfielder to cover for Lavia's eternal unavailability.I actually watched a lot of this guy as for me he was the best player at Leicester. I am not sure he is quite ready for the step up but he is a very good player, good in tight spaces in the final third. Can produce the magic needed to break down teams but others will need to do some heavy lifting to compensate as he's still quite raw.
Deal done with the player, but not the club. Tottenham were probably willing to put more money into the deal if it was necessary, we likely weren't interested in a bidding war. We've been hearing for over a month that Nkunku and Jackson need to go first, so despite all of these deals, we're not as financially secure as some would like to believe. A bidding war is not something we can afford to do.Can't see this at all, we already had the deal done with the player who had, apparently, turned down a few other clubs because he wanted to come to us. All we had to do was match Spurs' offer and we'd have gotten him.
Wasn't watching for Leicester, I was watching cause I think Buonanotte is very talented.Why do you watch a lot of Leicester? Genuinely asking.
I think we signed Gittens based on age, lower wage demands and the fact that he probably counts as homegrown. I suspect they hope to flip him like Madueke in a few years.Pedro/DelapNeto/Garnacho/Gittens Palmer/Pedro/Bounanotte Estevao/Neto/PalmerGittens really does look like an utter waste of signing when you consider Simons. (100% we are loaning him next summer if he doesn't exceed Mudryk levels of influence)
He impressed me more than the previous Brighton player that we tried to sign - Enciso.Wasn't watching for Leicester, I was watching cause I think Buonanotte is very talented.
100%? So it's guarenteed then....Pedro/DelapNeto/Garnacho/Gittens Palmer/Pedro/Bounanotte Estevao/Neto/PalmerGittens really does look like an utter waste of signing when you consider Simons. (100% we are loaning him next summer if he doesn't exceed Mudryk levels of influence)
Wow... that's dedication - watching a lot of dreadful Leicester football - only so you can follow a relatively unknown Brighton player who is on loan....Wasn't watching for Leicester, I was watching cause I think Buonanotte is very talented.
It's no doubt a strange move despite me rating him highly, we could have just kept Paez if we needed depth.I agree he is not a bad player and has an eye for goal. Just not quite sure why we need him at the moment. If anything I would rather see us pick up a midfielder to cover for Lavia's eternal unavailability.
Go touch grass100%? So it's guarenteed then....
How about we make it interesting.
If we do end up loaning him next summer, I will donate £50 to the forum.
If we don't end up loaning him next summer (which you suggest is 100% impossible) then you donate £50 to the forum.
Deal?