chelseabootboy
"26"
- Messages
- 1,684
- Reaction score
- 99
george weah and sutton cheers boys
Are you sure about Weah ? didn't think he played a full season for us on part of one ?sorry guys delete sutton my last final two picks are weah and vinnie jones
You're right. 11 appearances according to wiki, and there's the 30 game rule. Makes him ineligible, so pick again cbb.Are you sure about Weah ? didn't think he played a full season for us on part of one ?
I am going to make it so its me to pick last, then see what options I will have.
Anyone up for a world-11 draft?
As long as its better organized than this one.I am going to make it so its me to pick last, then see what options I will have.
Anyone up for a world-11 draft?
Sure.This is well organised mate until it was a free for all, you've done well with it! Would you help if we start a World-11 one?