FIFA 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could see why people preferred pro evo before even though i didn't myself but now there is no comparison. fifa 09 was by far and away the best football game made and fifa 10 is another improvement

and yea the ps3 is fantastic. def worth the upgrade is you have a spare £250

 
and yea the ps3 is fantastic. def worth the upgrade is you have a spare £250
That wasn't what he was asking, I don't think. I believe he was asking if it is worth upgrading to FIFA 10 on the PS2... to which the answer should be no.

 
oh right, well the answer should be definitely lol

i've played the demo and it is great, and if 09 is anything to go by the full version will be much better than the demo

 
fifa 09 was by far and away the best football game made and fifa 10 is another improvement
I better check out FIFA 10 then. I was really surprised when I played FIFA 09 last year. We had played different versions of PES with my mate for years and I remember when he had borrowed FIFA 06 and we decided to give it a go as we had been playing FIFA since the late '90s up until 2002 or 2003, but I think we played only one or two matches before we changed back to PES. It was THAT bad. So it was a huge surprise when he told me he had bought FIFA 09 and said it's the best football game and I was even more surprised when I found myself agreeing with him.

 
oh right, well the answer should be definitely loli've played the demo and it is great, and if 09 is anything to go by the full version will be much better than the demo
You have a PS3, right? So I'm assuming you played the PS3 version?

FIFA don't bother improving the versions for the last generation of consoles... much like PC versions. That's why I don't think it's worth getting. He should just save up and wait until he gets a new console.

 
yea i've not played the ps2 version for a while

if that's the case then you would be better waiting till you get your new console before getting it

 
get a 360 and ill smash you at fifa online (by that i mean you will beat me at least 4-0 as i suck at fifa). any 360 owners who are getting it and fancy a game?

 
I am really struggling bwtween Fifa and Pes this year... Pes has been disapointing for the last two years but the demo does seem to have major improovments made to it

 
Hell yes. :) Have you updated it much? I've just realised that a few of the lesser teams could do with updating on mine. As in Wigan still have Heskey and Zaki.
I've updated it as much as I could (which was quite a bit), but there's only so much you can do when you're missing about six of the teams. I tried to turn Sheffield United into Sunderland, but it's becoming a bit of a mission... You'd be surprised how much creating an entire squad on the PES editor takes out of you...

 
I've updated it as much as I could (which was quite a bit), but there's only so much you can do when you're missing about six of the teams. I tried to turn Sheffield United into Sunderland, but it's becoming a bit of a mission... You'd be surprised how much creating an entire squad on the PES editor takes out of you...
I cheated and downloaded an update, a while back, it's a fair bit easier to keep one of them up to date. Having said that, I haven't got the latest promotions and relegations in, either. It all takes too much effort.

 
get a 360 and ill smash you at fifa online (by that i mean you will beat me at least 4-0 as i suck at fifa). any 360 owners who are getting it and fancy a game?
I'd be up for a game, I too am somewhat of a novice on FIFA.

 
On FIFA 09, currently, I'm using a 4-3-3 with a team of:

Cech

Bosingwa Carvalho Terry A.Cole

Lampard Essien Van Der Poel

Messi Drogba Ronhaar

But I doubt I'll carry that team on for FIFA 10. I'll probably stick with 4-3-3, however, cause wing play is essential in my style of play.

And Zacko, I usually sign Diego to help Lamps in the midfield instead of a Ballack or a Deco, and hopefully I'll sign Ribery, because I never could on FIFA 09...

 
yip the last of the great pes 06 is the best pes

pes 08 was crap and 09 you cannot do any adidas kits

btw who is anyone going to sign on the manager mode
i never play single player

i only ever play online or against my mates

 
Yesterday I bought FIFA 10. It's ok, but not superb... Nice to see new tricks. Chelsea players are good, but there is only one thing wrong. Why Zhirkov has 87 points, and Ashley has 83??

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top