First Home Game Of The Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itsintheblood89

On the Bench
Messages
945
Reaction score
257
Obviously you guys lucky enough to have an ST are quids in but who else got their ticket for WBA at home today?

Got mine in MHL and I am buzzing, I have a Gooooood feeling about this year! Bring it!!

 
Obviously you guys lucky enough to have an ST are quids in but who else got their ticket for WBA at home today?

Got mine in MHL and I am buzzing, I have a Gooooood feeling about this year! Bring it!!
yeah got 3 tickets harding lower.....cany wait,,,,,,7 goals i feel....

 
Works out quite nicely for me and my new ST, as the first game of the season (Stoke Away) I'll be out of the country - West Lower here ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
I Got MHL Row E, So im guessing thats quite close to the front? Anyone got any ideas what that Row position is like? I guess its virtually pitchside!

 
Yeh mate decent seating and good people around there who dont mind singing

 
Seat 148... So im guessing about halfway between the East stand and the goal as the numbers are 80 - 204 or something like that... I reckon its quite near the Corner Flag!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Seat 148... So im guessing about halfway between the East stand and the goal as the numbers are 80 - 204 or something like that... I reckon its quite near the Corner Flag!
Well you will be sitting next to me then. See you there!

 
Serious! whats your ticket Number? I'm hoping its a decent seat becuase every other time ive sat in MHL its been row GG or something stupid like that. Hopefully this seat isnt too far round the corner either!

 
Sorry i thought you said you was sitting in the east stand.

 
Wish I could lads but its my turn to do the weekend shift at work! Ill be deffo at the next home game though.

 
Where's the best place to get tickets nowadays? I've only ever gone on tours etc before, or someone else has sourced tickets for me, but I want to go me and my gf... preferably MHL/SHL - somewhere with a decent atmosphere.

Cheers

 
I had planned to go to Stoke away but Sky ruined it so I may get tickets for this, something cheap though probably East Lower

 
you should be able to get a Stoke ticket pal. Im a member and im hoping there are some left for members. check the site on the 25th of July, tickets go on sale at 7am.... i dont think they are exclusive to ST holders. im sure the members get a 40% allocation for our away matches, providing you have enough loyalty points you should get a ticket.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top