Flamengo vs Chelsea (CWC) Fri 20th June 19:00 GMT

axman2526

Legend
Messages
39,708
Reaction score
20,281
Match day thread for group match 2 vs Flamengo at the Lincon Financial Field, Philadelphia.

200.gif


 
Can I go early with a team for this?

Petrovic

James, Colwill, Branthwaite, Cucu

Palmer, Santos, Paez, Estavao

Gyokeres, Delap

 
Mental they only have 10 days of "rest" before flying to the states.

I'd play the B team + new signings.

 
Mental they only have 10 days of "rest" before flying to the states.

I'd play the B team + new signings.
Flying first class, getting great physio treatment, staying in a 5 star hotel after recovering for 10 days to play several football matches.

What a hard life for some who are conditioned for this.

 
There’s no way we should play a B team in this match. The South American teams have had a good showing so far and we aren’t that good.

Need to top the group to avoid a possibility of playing Bayern in the next round. We can play the B team vs the random team we play next.

Although I’ve just found out if we get to the quarter finals we’ll most likely get PSG if we top the group!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
There’s no way we should play a B team in this match. The South American teams have had a good showing so far and we aren’t that good.

Need to top the group to avoid a possibility of playing Bayern in the next round. We can play the B team vs the random team we play next.

Although I’ve just found out if we get to the quarter finals we’ll most likely get PSG if we top the group!
I'd say getting to the quarters and losing to PSG would be a good outcome. Take the extra week off and it's still a decent payout.

 
Late in the game but debating if I go. Tickets haven’t dropped in price, and am sure it will be another low attendance game based on availability. Getting to Philly is no issue. Decisions - wish I knew the lineup!!

 
Late in the game but debating if I go. Tickets haven’t dropped in price, and am sure it will be another low attendance game based on availability. Getting to Philly is no issue. Decisions - wish I knew the lineup!!
limited games in the US so worth the trip imo if you're local

 
Back
Top