Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how he can say that, they basically threw away 3rd and almost 4th because they were terrible at the back end of the season. They ended up finishing behind us and we won a European trophy while they lost their chance at one. I’d rather have had our end to the season than theirs.
I don't know how he could say it either. I nearly choked on the Europa League Trophy when he said it. 

 
https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfers/story/3880271/sources-man-utd-only-have-100m-for-transfers

Make or break time for Ole. I hope Pogba stays and he sulks for an entire season. 
Slightly misleading I think. 

I'm assuming it's £100m to supplement player sales, which doesn't seem stingy to me. I can't see Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal spending much more than that themselves. 

Rumours that Lukaku is likely to join Conte at Inter Milan this summer which is going to bank them another £60-75m.

It's just your typically close season column filler article because there isn't much else to write about right now. 

 
Rarely listen to Talksh*t anymore but they were talking about this this morning. Sounds like supplementary £100m. Quoted prices for Lukaku going as £75m and if Pogba goes, (and I hope he doesn’t) £150m. Now who in their right mind would give that sort of money for him, would be luckily to get back what they paid IMO. To me Progba is the most overrated player in the planet. Sure he has some nice moments and even a small run of games but Progba is all about Progba and the image and not the good of the team.  His beautiful pass or touch is often followed an inept touch or pass or just sheer laziness and not getting back and marking and doing to hard dirty work that makes great midfielders great.

One of the most unrecognised things about our own great SFL was that he just wasn’t all about goals from midfield but his chasing back, covering, blocking and doing the dirty hard miles.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top