Londonisblue
First Team Squad
- Messages
- 1,979
- Reaction score
- 771
european cup = champions league. I know le arse and spuds love to pretend they won european trophies as if it was the european cup. But let's be honest : we all know what it's meant by european cup ? !
plus, doesnt change the fact that chelsea have more or the number of euro trophies than/as the rest of london. i.e, chelsea have more european trophies than le arse and spuds for instance. and if you add uefa supercups, chelsea have even more trophies than the rest of london combined I believe. I discard the intertoto since it's irrelevant. european trophies encompass only the C1, C2, C3 and the supercup.
plus, doesnt change the fact that chelsea have more or the number of euro trophies than/as the rest of london. i.e, chelsea have more european trophies than le arse and spuds for instance. and if you add uefa supercups, chelsea have even more trophies than the rest of london combined I believe. I discard the intertoto since it's irrelevant. european trophies encompass only the C1, C2, C3 and the supercup.
