Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Spurs w**kers. Didn’t see the game mind, woke up to a nice result! Cheers Liverpool

 
I been at a music festival booked knowing either way I hated the result. I have to face work Monday in Bristol with 7 scouse supporters so not going to hear the end of it....... however I think it is the lesser of two evils

i live off .......

1. Still the only London club to win the champions league 

2.  Its called Champions league and Liverpool are not even champions 

3. Liverpool cheated once more to win it (not completely true but I like it) 

 
32g82j.jpg


And finally, for old time's sake:

32g854.jpg


Never gets old. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to avoid every second of the match, just woke up to see the result. Didn't miss anything I see, except perhaps Spursy tears  :laugh2:

Where is that meme with a dustcloud over London when they moved their trophy cabinet to the new stadium  :happy001:  

 
when I realized chelsea are the only team in london with a european cup despite spuds and le arse featuring in european finals. Also, when I realized chelsea won a trophy while both arsenal and tottenham and also man utd have won fcuk all




 
I’m just hoping next season this now doesn’t give Liverpool the incentive to push on for the title. I mean I know City won’t just lay down and die for them but you’d think eventually Liverpool gonna win league and end that hoodoo. Us beating them in the Super Cup could actually be important to halt their momentum.

 
Awful CL final, both sides should have lost. Spurs had no business to be in the final, it's game over after 60 seconds and they didn't even throw a punch. Even Arsenal would have been embarrassed by such performance in the final. I reckon Ericksson will go, either by a big fee or free in 12 months time, there's no way he'd be winning anything within that team.

 
I’m just hoping next season this now doesn’t give Liverpool the incentive to push on for the title. I mean I know City won’t just lay down and die for them but you’d think eventually Liverpool gonna win league and end that hoodoo. Us beating them in the Super Cup could actually be important to halt their momentum.
I reckon Liverpool might have too many games to best City in the PL next time around. 

 
While the season has had many ups and downs I feel like it all worked out well in the end. Sure we lost a final and had some humiliation throughout but we finished above Arsenal & Spurs and we won a European trophy.

Looking at our rivals City won the league which was fine because it stopped Liverpool winning it. City did foil us in the league cup which was unfortunate but we put in one hell of a performance and knocked out Liverpool & Spurs along the way. They went on to win a domestic treble no shame in losing to the best side in the country by a mile on pens. 

While Liverpool won the CL we all know the one they wanted evaded them yet again despite getting a record breaking 97 points.

Arsenal collapsed massively after looking to have top 4 secured. What did they need like a point? And best of all they completely disappeared in the EL final against us. 

Lastly there’s Spurs who went from Title challengers at a point in the season to complete collapse only finishing top four thanks to Arsenal’s collapse. Then of course they made the CL final and completely blew it against a Liverpool sore that weren’t at the races.

In the Championship it was wonderful to see Leeds f**k up again not only bottling top 2 to Norwich (C) & Sheff Utd. Leeds also then bottled the playoffs losing to Super Frank's Derby 4-2 in the semi final 2nd leg. Even after beating them 3 times that season and been 2-0 ahead on aggregate they blew it with Derby beating them 4-2 at home.

Unfortunately Derby couldn’t win in the final but it was another set of blues John Terry & Tammy Abraham that we’re celebrating as Aston Villa got promoted. 

In the end I feel like it’s all been a terrific end to the season.

 
when I realized chelsea are the only team in london with a european cup despite spuds and le arse featuring in european finals. Also, when I realized chelsea won a trophy while both arsenal and tottenham and also man utd have won fcuk all


I hate to burst people's bubble, but both Arsenal and Tottenham have won European cups, even West Ham has one. Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham have all won the Cup winners cup, and Tottenham have won the UEFA cup twice. We are the only ones to have won big ears though ?

 
I hate to burst people's bubble, but both Arsenal and Tottenham have won European cups, even West Ham has one. Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham have all won the Cup winners cup, and Tottenham have won the UEFA cup twice. We are the only ones to have won big ears though ?
Yeah I think that’s hat most people mean is they haven’t won THE European Cup.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top