Alderweireld too, no way Levy is letting him go for nothing. Alli and Kane should think about jumping ship tooSo Erikson and Poch off then?
That’s taking a statistical look at the game though. Of those shots how many were actually clear chances? I count one. Possession doesn’t mean you were amazing either. Liverpool got an early and looked to defend it. Neither team were great or even good.Spurs had more possession and shots, so he has a point though like I said earlier Spurs timing was out.
How many semi finals have they reached aswel failing to make the final. They’re the biggest bottlers going.Spurs had all the luck in the world to get to the final but it ran out and we got to see them for what they are...bottlers...how many trophies have they had a chance of winning over last 3-4 years now and not finished the job? I saw some in the media argue that poch's decision to treat domestic cups as not important had been justified cos they reached the cl final...bollox...knowing how to win something is huge on nights like this.
Although i get that Liverpool haven't won anything until tonight either...
I thought Allison was probably the MOTM.That’s taking a statistical look at the game though. Of those shots how many were actually clear chances? I count one. Possession doesn’t mean you were amazing either. Liverpool got an early and looked to defend it. Neither team were great or even good.
IF he is gone it is only because it is HIS choice. No way do I see us sacking him. If he decides he wants to go to Juve because of their dominance in Italy, the money, to be back in his homeland or whatever then little can be done about it.liverpool after a one minute goal went to sit back the whole game.
chelsea yesterday just went on going after first second third and even after arsenal first. sarri told them at the HT just to be more brave. and now he's gone.
Difference a top quality keeper makes eh?I thought Allison was probably the MOTM.
haven't seen him until overtime dive realyObviously we haven't seen Spurs in training yet Poch made a big call to start Harry Kane tonight after his injury.
I think he will regret that as Kane looked ordinary.
Copy paste this everywhere education is important!Worth pointing out that 3 of the Top flight top 4 won a major trophy this season. The other 1 was Tottenham Hotspur. LMAO.
Name me one save he did that wasn’t standard? As for Spurs they had one clear cut chance from Moura which he should have done better with.I thought Allison was probably the MOTM.