Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverCarefree

If she said it's Chelsea or me. Would you miss
Messages
21,634
Reaction score
12,177
Almost tradition now that I start up the new nearest and dearest thread. 

So here we are, the 2018/19 season.... The league awash with players who weren't even born in the previous millennium (feeling old yet?). 

As always let's share news, thoughts and opinions on everyone who isn't Chels. 

I expect the obligatory "Chelsea should never have sold [insert name of player here who once played for us and just scored]" posts and plenty of laughing at Spurs. 

 
Marcelo Bielsa has gone to Leeds... what the f**k is happening?

 
The owner and him are as crazy as each other, so it could be a right spectacle.
5noHKsb.jpg


 
My first post in last season's nearest and dearest thread 

New season is fast approaching so time to start up a new thread.

Should probably start with some news, so Frank de Boer has taken over at Palace, got to say I'm slightly surprised by that appointment, I thought de Boer was quite sought after, quite the coupe for Palace. 
So y'know... There's that. 

 
Poor leno.... 

Where you'll be ill go...... 

 
Arsenal's signings so far have been mediocre. They will be interesting to follow next season. 

Interested to see how Mourinho does too whether Manure fans turn on him or not. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think if Man Utd don't properly challenge for the title, he'll be gone at the end of next season.

 
I have been thinking recently but how long do you guys see Pep staying at City? 5 seasons? or more? 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top