Forum Update

Thanks mod. Unfortunately it didn't work. I tried several times both logging out and also clicking on "mobile site " but it just reloads the page.

I'll just leave it like this and hopefully it will fix on it's own

 
Sorry Dan can't help too much there as not running Android, did you have that problem Andreas? Maybe you can help.

Hutch, sorry I thought you meant it wasn't keeping you logged in as opposed to not having the auto-fill complete. Is it where Firefox is not storing the details in the sign-in, thats weird, maybe cause it is a pop up as opposed to a page, Firefox doesn't see it as a login job and prompts to remember. Not too sure.

 
No, the details are still stored. Like you say, Firefox isn't recognising the popup as a sign in routine. Easiest thing of all is to bookmark the actual sign-in page:

Shedend sign-in page

 
When you hover your mouse over someone's name (above the avatar on each post), what is the information that comes up?

Under the avatar and above a button that says "Find Content". What's the number mean?

 
holy sh*t cam your avatar is huge, even takes up some of your message

 
So I tried to cut a corner with the Av's until the next bug fix release is out, but it didn't take into account resizes, so have reverted until it comes out. Back to small avatars for a little while at least.

 
My first impression of the new look isn't that good. I don't like the colour as much as the old one, the avatar-space doesn't look good and I think it would look better without the mini-avatars next to your name at the front page showing who posted last in each category. But I'm sure it'll grow on me, just like the last time you updated the site. It became one of the reasons this site is head and shoulders above any other Chelsea-forum out there.

 
There will be a few colour changes coming Anders, just finding the time to get it sorted a little. Overall, what you see will stay, its just those quoteed posts, edited post, etc

Avatars will be ok soonish.

 
It's the number of times your posts have been "liked".
So I just had to click yours to see if it worked! This is going to make some of us feel very insecure!

P.S. I see we do not have the option to click our own posts! I'll click yours if you'll click mine!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Click your name at the top, dropdown to 'My Content'

 
I found out how to fix the site layout when on mobile.

Instead of clicking "mobile version" you click on "change theme" and choose any other theme that's not shedend 3.2 or however it's called.

 
A couple of things I've noticed missing that I really used a lot:

-The view new posts button at the beginning of every thread - hard to keep up with a conversation as it currently is.

- The falling menu on the right bottom side of the page, which lets you go to a chosen section of the forum directly. Now I have to scroll back to the top of the page and click through two pages to get there.

Would be great if those two are making a return - makes for a much better browsing.

As always - huge thanks to the mods for all the hard work. ::clap2::

 
I found out how to fix the site layout when on mobile.

Instead of clicking "mobile version" you click on "change theme" and choose any other theme that's not shedend 3.2 or however it's called.
I tried this but one of the options doesnt make any difference and the other one works better but turns it into more of a web style page which isnt ideal as you have to do a lot of scrolling and magnifying.

Its fine though im sure they'll work it out, just cant use the site on my iphone at the moment. No great loss i guess.

 
I like pizza, I like bagels, I like hotdogs with mustard and beer.

 
Back
Top