Forum Update

Yeah I could hide them before, but can't now, hmpph! Thanks though, I'll take a look.

Speaking of avatars though, Oblivion, who is in yours? :D
Since nobody else has told you, I can inform you that her name is Leah Dixon. She is no better than she should be! Mind you, nor am I!!

 
The mobile site looks nice, though as someone already said, I can't see the thread page numbers anymore, so I can only go directly to the last page.

What's up with the PC version though? I can get to the home page, but it seizes up my Internet browser as soon as I click on a specific forum. And it's not my computer, as every other site I've gone to today works fine.

 
Is everyone getting the problem using Internet Explorer. Moi are you using IE?

 
Yes, but since I changed to the new theme it's been OK. I would like the 3.2 back eventually if it's possible, but if not, I'll just adapt!

 
I haven't had any problems using the forum(3.2) and I'm using Firefox 5 on a Mac.

 
Is everyone getting the problem using Internet Explorer. Moi are you using IE?
I'm using IE, yes. I'm getting through okay this time, but it still popping up every time I click on a page saying something along the lines of IE encountered a problem and had to recover the page. But at least it's now still progressing to the page I clicked on. Earlier, it was just going to the "can't pull up that site" screen.

 
Can you try and clear your cache and cookies and try again Trojan? Very odd problem that seems to only be affecting IE!

 
Can you try and clear your cache and cookies and try again Trojan? Very odd problem that seems to only be affecting IE!
Both before and after clearing cache and cookies, I get the problem when using the 3.2 theme, but it seems to be okay if I switch to IP.Board.

 
What is the difference, its the same skin?
Too. Many, Pictures. Avatars. Everywhere.

Nah, @ 27 yrs of age, I'm approaching "grumpy old sod" mode, I'll get used to the new layout soonish.

@ BlizeH: Her name is Leah Dizon, she's a former model and currently a singer in Japan.

@ moi: Thinking of you too, moi :P

 
Too. Many, Pictures. Avatars. Everywhere.

Nah, @ 27 yrs of age, I'm approaching "grumpy old sod" mode, I'll get used to the new layout soonish.

@ BlizeH: Her name is Leah Dizon, she's a former model and currently a singer in Japan.

@ moi: Thinking of you too, moi :P
I cannot imagine how grumpy you'll be by the time you reach my age!

 
Can you try and clear your cache and cookies and try again Trojan? Very odd problem that seems to only be affecting IE!
At home I use Firefox and I had no problems, but today at work, where I use IE, it's stop and go again. But besides Peter Kenyon I blame my employer, who wants me to work instead of to play.

 
At home I use Firefox and I had no problems, but today at work, where I use IE, it's stop and go again. But besides Peter Kenyon I blame my employer, who wants me to work instead of to play.
How very unreasonable of him! (her?)

 
I cannot imagine how grumpy you'll be by the time you reach my age!
By then, I'll prolly be stricken with Neilwarnockitis

Is it me or are the smileys not resolved properly? I'm using Chrome, btw.

 
No , I'm not getting your smileys. Here's one for you sent by IE :247:

 
IE? Gawd, do people still use that? :P (here's one in return, not that any of you will see it)

 
IE? Gawd, do people still use that? :P (here's one in return, not that any of you will see it)
Yes, and it is working! Is this the one you sent in reply? :106: No? I thought not!

 
It might have been YOU giving MOI a slap!

 
Back
Top