Hey, DKW.
Uh, I was using IE6, now I have upgraded (if you can call it that) to IE8.
We thought you were visiting Alice.OK, I will give that a try. Was the chat room working today? For some reason, I could not get in, and when I clicked on "Chat", it keeps showing "Searching", even now.
????
I've just this minute upgraded to Firefox 6. I haven't had time to test it thoroughly yet, but I can tell you that it looks and feels very much the same as Firefox 5. Login details still aren't saved for the Sign In popup but that could be down to my setup.It's not a major problem anyway, as explained earlier in this thread.Theres exceptions but I have no idea what it means by "hostname Pattern". Java on my Laptop is ok as it runs in IE and Firefox, think its a Chrome thing.