So no one even talking about the manager excluding Madueke from his squad for the Carabao cup. He doesn't play in the premier league, he doesn't play in the Carabao cup. The manager said he is fit, but it was his choice not to include him in the Carabao cup squad.
I'm sure it was also his choice not to include him in the squad at the weekend against Villa and we got beaten. Because I think he said it in his press conference before the Villa game that Madueke is training with the squad. He even said he still wanted to check Broja for one day after the press conference to see if he will be ready for Villa, that was not the case for Madueke, but Broja made the squad for Villa while Madueke didn't.
Against Brighton again, Madueke didn't make the bench not to talk of the starting eleven. Madueke is probably the best creative winger in the team and he doesn't play him. It's just like having Mahrez at City and not playing him. We lost against Villa, I've said it before, if I was the owner of Chelsea, I would have sacked Pochetino these past few days.
Palmer did a nutmeg for the assist for the Jackson goal yesternight, he did other things in the match, yet in the next premier league match, Gallagher will start instead of Palmer at No. 10. Why then did we buy players? Why are we supporting football if you will buy players and you will not use them.
I'm sure it was also his choice not to include him in the squad at the weekend against Villa and we got beaten. Because I think he said it in his press conference before the Villa game that Madueke is training with the squad. He even said he still wanted to check Broja for one day after the press conference to see if he will be ready for Villa, that was not the case for Madueke, but Broja made the squad for Villa while Madueke didn't.
Against Brighton again, Madueke didn't make the bench not to talk of the starting eleven. Madueke is probably the best creative winger in the team and he doesn't play him. It's just like having Mahrez at City and not playing him. We lost against Villa, I've said it before, if I was the owner of Chelsea, I would have sacked Pochetino these past few days.
Palmer did a nutmeg for the assist for the Jackson goal yesternight, he did other things in the match, yet in the next premier league match, Gallagher will start instead of Palmer at No. 10. Why then did we buy players? Why are we supporting football if you will buy players and you will not use them.