I really think that Broja will come good. He is strong, has two good feet (admittedly belied by the early good (offside) chance into row Z) decent balance and can also pick out a pass. Let's give him time to properly return to match fitness, as was nearly a year out of action.I wasn’t so starry eyed on Broja. Skied a good chance, otherwise was ok without really distinguishing g himself. Does have the strength and pace required
Fabulous photos, have really improved my mood this morning
When I woke up this morning I felt more cheerful. Amazing what a win can do for the psyche! Pleasepleaseplease let us kick on now.The mood one here this morning has improved massively, For me it was just looking at the League table and seeing us 11th instead of 15th. We MUST capitalise on this performance and soundly beat Burnley at the weekend.
What a preposterous suggestion!I really think that Broja will come good....
... Let's give him time