He must be the greatest footballer ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gave up, takes way too long to load. Probably boring anyway.

 
Same here. Now I really want to see what it is.

If its anything like his gallery..

_DSC3553-Edit_crop.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bugger, dunno why its not working now. It was basically a massive cinematic build up with orchestral music....then the words "Ibrahima Soko joins Ipswich" suddenly appear. It was so over the top for such a mediocre player signing i just found it amusing.

 
Its a shame its down, i pissed myself laughing the first time. Imagine the lights go down in a theatre and the movie guy voice comes up to introduce the new star wars/terminator/modern fecking gone with the wind. Except......its Ibrahim Sonko signing for Ipswich

Gave up, takes way too long to load. Probably boring anyway.
The internet age has really ruined people.

 
Its a shame its down, i pissed myself laughing the first time. Imagine the lights go down in a theatre and the movie guy voice comes up to introduce the new star wars/terminator/modern fecking gone with the wind. Except......its Ibrahim Sonko signing for Ipswich

The internet age has really ruined people.
thank god someone saw it, and was as amused as I was. I was beginning to question my sanity....again. It was funny though wasnt it, all that build up for such a mediocre signing.

 
Its a shame its down, i pissed myself laughing the first time. Imagine the lights go down in a theatre and the movie guy voice comes up to introduce the new star wars/terminator/modern fecking gone with the wind. Except......its Ibrahim Sonko signing for Ipswich

The internet age has really ruined people.
Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..

 
Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..
Not having time to spare is one thing. However, I'm pretty sure it was the "Probably boring anyway" that drew attention to your post.

 
Bugger, dunno why its not working now. It was basically a massive cinematic build up with orchestral music....then the words "Ibrahima Soko joins Ipswich" suddenly appear. It was so over the top for such a mediocre player signing i just found it amusing.
Aw no I wanna see it :( is it a genuine video or a spoof?

 
Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..
You running on a 56k modem?

 
Aw no I wanna see it :( is it a genuine video or a spoof?
As far as I know it was real. Dunno why it was pulled though, it was brilliant.

 
Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..
If you dont have time for that, you certainly shouldnt have the time to be all boorish about it. Life is short you know

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top