dkw
officer dibble of the shed end constabulary
- Messages
- 40,401
- Reaction score
- 23,341
Is that a guide on how not to use flash ?
Marvelous.Gave up, takes way too long to load. Probably boring anyway.
The internet age has really ruined people.Gave up, takes way too long to load. Probably boring anyway.
thank god someone saw it, and was as amused as I was. I was beginning to question my sanity....again. It was funny though wasnt it, all that build up for such a mediocre signing.Its a shame its down, i pissed myself laughing the first time. Imagine the lights go down in a theatre and the movie guy voice comes up to introduce the new star wars/terminator/modern fecking gone with the wind. Except......its Ibrahim Sonko signing for Ipswich
The internet age has really ruined people.
Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..Its a shame its down, i pissed myself laughing the first time. Imagine the lights go down in a theatre and the movie guy voice comes up to introduce the new star wars/terminator/modern fecking gone with the wind. Except......its Ibrahim Sonko signing for Ipswich
The internet age has really ruined people.
Not having time to spare is one thing. However, I'm pretty sure it was the "Probably boring anyway" that drew attention to your post.Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..
Aw no I wanna see itBugger, dunno why its not working now. It was basically a massive cinematic build up with orchestral music....then the words "Ibrahima Soko joins Ipswich" suddenly appear. It was so over the top for such a mediocre player signing i just found it amusing.
You running on a 56k modem?Well excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..
As far as I know it was real. Dunno why it was pulled though, it was brilliant.Aw no I wanna see itis it a genuine video or a spoof?
If you dont have time for that, you certainly shouldnt have the time to be all boorish about it. Life is short you knowWell excuse me if I haven't got 30 minutes to sit waiting for some stupid flash animation to load. My sincerest apologies to all involved..