There was a story on Talksport earlier tonight, later "strenuously denied" that Terry Henry had "agreed in principle" to join Barcelona for something like 17 million euros.
This story, supposedly, was on http://www.francefootball.comhttp://www.francefootball.com so if you're French is up to it, or you're inclined to try to make sense of a http://www.babelfish.comhttp://www.babelfish.com translation, check it out.
Anyway. The chances are that it's all complete crap. But maybe not. And I've wondering whether I'd actually prefer him to stay at the Arse, having not exactly been at his most effective last season, or to see him out of the Premier League, possibly with a new lease of life at Barcelona.
This story, supposedly, was on http://www.francefootball.comhttp://www.francefootball.com so if you're French is up to it, or you're inclined to try to make sense of a http://www.babelfish.comhttp://www.babelfish.com translation, check it out.
Which according to babelfish meansFrance football la revele mardi: Henry est d'accord avec Barcelona (Presse-Sports).
But maybe that's because I can't be bothered to do the accents in revele. I think it means reveals.France football the revele Tuesday: Henry agrees with Barcelona (Press-Sports).
Anyway. The chances are that it's all complete crap. But maybe not. And I've wondering whether I'd actually prefer him to stay at the Arse, having not exactly been at his most effective last season, or to see him out of the Premier League, possibly with a new lease of life at Barcelona.