I'd love the combo of Sancho & Haaland here but for now its just a pipe dream. We are already stacked in attacking players unless we sell a winger its unlikely and its sad since he's a Chelsea fan as well ahaDr. Manuel Veth on Twitter: "#CFC https://t.co/cD8fAud8nv" / Twitter
Seems to be hinting at a new rumor he's heard
Stacked, sure. But underperforming. And we are in the unique situation where all of our attacking players would fetch a price substantially more than what we paid, if sold. Could honestly see either Pulisic or Ziyech being sold, along with Tammy. I think there will be plenty of room for both Haaland and Sancho if that’s the route that’s taken.I'd love the combo of Sancho & Haaland here but for now its just a pipe dream. We are already stacked in attacking players unless we sell a winger its unlikely and its sad since he's a Chelsea fan as well aha
That would be a crazy move seeing that Sancho at some point managed to bench Pulisic at Dortmund, it would be pretty cruel and brutal if we were to give up on Pulisic in order to sign Sancho... But as soon as we sell 1 of our wingers we would really be in a desperate need of another one.Stacked, sure. But underperforming. And we are in the unique situation where all of our attacking players would fetch a price substantially more than what we paid, if sold. Could honestly see either Pulisic or Ziyech being sold, along with Tammy. I think there will be plenty of room for both Haaland and Sancho if that’s the route that’s taken.
Not that I expect either to come here, but given Dortmunds talent for making money on players imagine if they insisted on say taking Tammy and CHO as part of a double deal for those two?I'd love the combo of Sancho & Haaland here but for now its just a pipe dream. We are already stacked in attacking players unless we sell a winger its unlikely and its sad since he's a Chelsea fan as well aha
I don’t think it would be a possibility at all if it weren’t for Pulisic’s injury record since he’s come here. He’s missed so many games, other than that he’s been a great signing. I’d hope we could keep him and still sign Sancho. Maybe Dortmund would want Ziyech?That would be a crazy move seeing that Sancho at some point managed to bench Pulisic at Dortmund, it would be pretty cruel and brutal if we were to give up on Pulisic in order to sign Sancho... But as soon as we sell 1 of our wingers we would really be in a desperate need of another one.
Sancho was amazing last season, now he's only 20 but he's already at 16 assists and 11 goals in 30 games in total, I'd say for a 20 year old that's still super good.
This would be a decent deal but I'm still not willing to write Ziyech off just yet. Out of all the attackers though if one was to go I'd rather it be him since all the others are so young it just feels like déjà vu. Kevin, Mo and Romelu part 2 the sequelI don’t think it would be a possibility at all if it weren’t for Pulisic’s injury record since he’s come here. He’s missed so many games, other than that he’s been a great signing. I’d hope we could keep him and still sign Sancho. Maybe Dortmund would want Ziyech?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a big Ziyech fan and believe he can still come good. But if selling him or using him in a deal gets us Sancho, then bye bye Hakim.This would be a decent deal but I'm still not willing to write Ziyech off just yet. Out of all the attackers though if one was to go I'd rather it be him since all the others are so young it just feels like déjà vu. Kevin, Mo and Romelu part 2 the sequel.
Really I like our attackers and I think we just need reinforcements in def mid and a good striker. Assuming we can get our creative players to create...
With Giroud leaving we can still have Werner, Tammy and also Havertz as a false 9 as options in attack.Looks like Haaland has turned us down, do people think Sancho would still be a good project to pursue? I love him but with his projected wages and transfer fee I can't help think the money could be beter placed on more areas in urgent need.