January Transfer Deadline Day 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I noticed that A LOT of players for Manchester United are either getting loaned out, or sold to other teams. Methinks that they see the writing on the wall, and want to get the heck out of Dodge, to use another American phrase. That, or some of the loans are youth players (but wouldn't that be done in the summer as opposed to January?).

 
Plenty of people here laughed when they resigned Flamini, 6 months later he's now one of the bargains of the season.
He hasnt played for nearly 2 months, why are they loaning a 31 Year old For 3 monghs rather than using one of there amazing youngsters.

 
Plenty of people here laughed when they resigned Flamini, 6 months later he's now one of the bargains of the season. 
The guy is not even a regular over in Russia, I give him that hes got a decent left foot but this is just a ridiculous loan signing, Wenger must have been drinking somewhat this evening.

 
Arsenal clearly used most of their transfer kitty on Ozil in the Summer, getting players on loan

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm liking the blonde in the yellow announcing transfer deals on ssn.

 
He hasnt played for nearly 2 months, why are they loaning a 31 Year old

For 3 monghs rather than using one of there amazing youngsters.
He hasn't? That's odd. I seem to remember Flamini not playing much due to injuries prior to rejoining though, at least Kallstrom has been training. 

They have tough games coming up and are in a strong position in the league, not really suitable to throw in youngsters. I think most of the good ones are out on loan anyway.

 
Russian league has been on a winter break.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top