January transfer rumours and done deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
To think you have achieved all of this without a hint of Geezer around :D

I will get the ball rolling. Looks like Harry Droopydog is going to buy Sandro from Internacional. Spuddies are definitely gonna be active as it looks like Pavluychenko is done.

Everton also suspending Jo and bringing Landon Donovan in.

 
Allegedly Man City are in for Maicon and Ibrahimovic. They'll never get Ibra, as he's the second-highest paid player in the world (I think), he's in the form of his life, and he's playing for the [second] best team in the world in a wonderful climate, but I'd be slightly worried if they got Maicon, who I perceive to be the best right back on the planet. It'll certainly be an upgrade on Micah Richards!

 
Because neither of them are any good. There is no point buying average strikers just to make up numbers.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
apparently the dippers and spuds are going to exchange pavyluchenko and babel in the transfer of transfer of the flops. As for citeh they may have an outside chance of landing maicon, as i hear he has a deep loyalty to mancini who found him. As for ibra no chance he is leaving barca

 
apparently the dippers and spuds are going to exchange pavyluchenko and babel in the transfer of transfer of the flops.
Pavlyuchenko a flop? Yes. Babel? I'm not so sure. Rafa's just never used him, and for me whenever he's come on as a sub (what he usually does) he always has an impact, which probably says thousands about the Liverpool side. Liverpool have missed a trick if they let Babel go.

 
I actually thought of the idea of trying to get Pavluychenko on the off chance that he would now hate Spuds so much he would play like a superman for us to show Redknapp who's boss. But then, as Loz points out, I remembered he isnt very good. Still, that was the verdict on bent at Spurs, and with a change of scenery he has blossomed.

P.S. Geezer's new avatar makes me think he is Gem, for some reason

 
The sun claims that Liverpool are on the verge of brining in Van Ristelrooy and Van Der Vaart

 
The sun claims that Liverpool are on the verge of brining in Van Ristelrooy and Van Der Vaart
I would really like VDV at chelsea, think he is a fantastic player and would be brilliant at that dam tip of the diamond

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top