José Mourinho Confirmed as Chelsea Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is pretty emotional..

I think he had to go but it feels like losing someone. Thanks for everything you did for us Jose. You'll never read this but i appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. You are forever a legend. Sad that it ended this way, i really wanted you to create that dynasti but thanks for all the titles and great memories. The best ever in my eyes and i hope you win many, many more titles wherever you go now. As long as it isn't in PL.

Thanks! Legend!

 
Players to blame for this. f**king omnishambles. But as zola said he was not the same man he was when he first arrived here. He has seemed seriously unhappy for some time, even last season when we were looking really f**king good, he just didnt seem himself. 

he needs a break from the game. 

 
If anyone other than Diego Simeone is being prepared to take over then what a total f**k-up this is.

Well either way its a total f**k-up but if Juande Ramos or someone of that ilk is coming in then it is totally unfathomable.

 
100% the right decision, sadly.

Some of you underestimated our problems, both on the pitch and off it, and you also misjudged who was responsible.

Listen, Roman I'm sure hated doing this, we only gave him a 4 year extension last summer.

He must have felt he had no choice and that should tell us all we need to know.

He knows what's going on far more than we do.

Jose, thanks for everything, we will miss you and we will never forget you.

You are a true Chelsea legend.

Edit: Very sad day.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say, just totally gutted. Really annoyed at the players as they've let the man down big time.

If they start playing well on Saturday, I'll actually be pretty pissed off!

 
We will rue this day, when he takes over another club and beats us in one or several trophy matches. 

 
It was entirely inevitable and the right decision. I love what Mourinho has done for us in the past, but he was a really big destabilising force this year and the longer we persisted with him the more long term damage he was doing to the club.

I wish him all the best in his future endeavours. I hope he does well.

 
100% the right decision, sadly.

Some of you underestimated our problems, both on the pitch and off it, and you also misjudged who was responsible.

Listen, Roman I'm sure hated doing this, we only gave him a 4 year extension last summer.

He must have felt he had no choice and that should tell us all we need to know.

He knows what's going on far more than we do.

Jose, thanks for everything, we will miss you and we will never forget you.

You are a true Chelsea legend.

Edit: Very sad day.
Well said davey
 
RafaTheGaffer said:
Crying? Why are you all crying?

This should never have happened I agree but that's because he should never have come back to ruin us. Rafa should have been given the job permanently after he cleaned up the mess last time. Think Madrid will let us have him back now? 

Bring back Rafa!
f**k off

 
sad day for us, I am speechless, he will always be a CFC legend:

CWb4ZTCWsAE0gjm.jpg


 
If they players turn up on Sunday ... I will feel sh't. Honestly ... Our players are a bunch of overpaid spoiled brats. I fell bad today, but Chelsea is my club and I will support it forever. 

I wish JM all the best, he will be back, stronger and than ever and laugh his critics out of the field for several years to come! 

 
The King is dead ... long live the King !

Sad day but for the best ... it just wasn't working on so many levels ...

Life goes on ... CFC goes on ... everyone will be alright ... including Jose :)

Can't be many managers who have been sacked twice by the same club ... Barry Fry maybe ... what odds on a third stint one day and a hat-trick ?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top