José Mourinho Confirmed as Chelsea Manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBrodge said:
One point off the relegation zone, awful boring football, lazy overpaid players. Yes, thanks Jose, you've left us in the sh*t!. How dare you steal £40 million from this club. Good riddance.

I don't think Rafa will be willing to come here and save us again, but perhaps Brendan Rogers will?
Did you type this while shooting up heroin in downtown Liverpool?

 
Jeez, I thought he'd dodged it, after getting through yesrerday, thanks for the incredible 2 rides....

 
As for interims ... Hiddink is a good choice if true. Pragmatic, good tactics etc. I am sure he will get the boys going, but something is wrong with the player mentality in Chelsea too given what we have seen this season. Mourinho is definitely partly to blame, but some of these players need to really look at themselves too. 

 
An absolute hero and legend.

The greatest Chels of my lifetime. Thanks you boss.

The players can go f**k themselves.

 
TheBrodge said:
One point off the relegation zone, awful boring football, lazy overpaid players. Yes, thanks Jose, you've left us in the sh*t!. How dare you steal £40 million from this club. Good riddance.

I don't think Rafa will be willing to come here and save us again, but perhaps Brendan Rogers will?
Awful baiting...
 
Hopefully half the squad will be sold fairly soon. Form and confidence excuses can only take you so far, they are the ones who brought this about, and they are the ones who don't even care enough about the club that we are flirting with relegation.

 
I am still positive he would return if chelsea wanted him too. I think he is genuine when he says he has a special affiliation with the club. 

 
Watching him win the league with Utd will be a painful day.

Nothing can be salvaged from the season, other than the FA Cup.

 
Truly gutted to see him go.

How things have changed in just 7 months after we've won the league.

Sigh... 

Thank you for all you've done for us, Jose.

zCOF62f.png


 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was sh*t at my job, got paid £100k+ p/w, and could get rid of my boss when I'm unhappy with him.

Modern day football players are over hyped, over paid, and they have all us fans over the table.

What happens now if we still don't turn it around ? When do we start sacking the sh*t on the pitch ?

 
I expected it unlike last time but I'm still sitting here tearing up inside. The man has brought me so much joy and just seemed the right man to lead us.

This is truly gutting no matter how obvious it was it was coming.

Roman shouldn't get stick, however if he hires someone like Ramos then he 100% will and I will be one of them giving it to him.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top