jose wants to kill us but still talking to roman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on the BBC now as well.

He never says anything in public, unless there is a reason behind it.

I think he wants to make sure he gets the right job, and this is his way of saying that he's going to take it seriously.

He knows we are still a massive threat.

 
I have to admit i was taken aback at the excerpt the media decided to, unsurprisingly, brand the story with, but reading that its obvious he still has alot of respect for the club

Fingers crossed he winds up in Italy! Berlusconi, are you listening!

 
As long as it's not with Liverpool
icon_wink.gif


 
::JoSeBacK::
NO WAY JOSE!

I get what he is saying and maybe why. However it all stinks of his usual attention seeking, which I must admit I found more and more annoying as we reached the end of last season.

I just wish he would be respectful towards those of us at the club that sang his name week after week, rather than stating a desire to kill us.

 
it's going to be liverpool.

i finally admitted it to myself. i've known it all along, i just realized, but finally got myself to admit it.

Jose fancies himself as one of the best in the world. therefore, you know he will only pick a world-class club. he said he didn't want his next job to be in England, and you assume he wouldn't yet want a national team assignment, so he'd have to look to either Spain or Italy. The only club in Germany he'd take might have been Bayern, but that's even a stretch. beyond that, there are no clubs in France or Holland or elsewhere big enough for him. so to Spain he will go and end up with either Madrid or Barca, or Italy to Inter or Milan or Juve. maybe a few other clubs in the mix (Valencia, Villareal, Roma, etc.), but not many.

so assume he is there for 3-5 years and comes back to England. if he accomplishes what we would assume he would accomplish at such a big club with resources -- a few league trophies, a few domestic cups, maybe another European championship -- he will still think of himself as elite, and will demand an elite club. Which is Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal or Liverpool. And no other options.

it could be Utd, but they seem a little too stodgy to transition from SAF to Jose. and Arsenal certainly could be a destination, but are they ready to splash cash around the way that Jose will want? He's certainly no Wegner when it comes to finding diamonds in the rough on the cheap. which leads us to liverpool.

i hate to admit it, but i think it's going to happen.

 
It's a Jose tongue-in-cheek comment we use to see every week Jimboola, read the rest..

"I feel nothing for Grant. I feel everything for the club but not for him personally."I still feel Chelsea are a part of me. I'll have Chelsea in my heart forever.

"I left and for five months you couldn't get a bad word from me in relation to the club and you won't get one in the future."

"I think it was last week that I spoke with people from the club.

"I was speaking with Mr Abramovich and [chief executive] Peter Kenyon because we still keep in touch.

"I was telling them I wish them well, I wish them always to succeed, I wish them always to win."
 
I think he is being respectful, he does say how much the club still means to him, it's in his heart.

as stated earlier, I also believe he has a club lined up and is simply starting the momentum rather early.

 
It's a Jose tongue-in-cheek comment we use to see every week Jimboola, read the rest..
"I feel nothing for Grant. I feel everything for the club but not for him personally."I still feel Chelsea are a part of me. I'll have Chelsea in my heart forever.

"I left and for five months you couldn't get a bad word from me in relation to the club and you won't get one in the future."

"I think it was last week that I spoke with people from the club.

"I was speaking with Mr Abramovich and [chief executive] Peter Kenyon because we still keep in touch.

"I was telling them I wish them well, I wish them always to succeed, I wish them always to win."
No I see what you are saying Mod, I really do. If there is one thing that Jose loves it is to give 'riddle' answers have a few 'buzzwords' and 'comments' that can be taken in many ways. He thrives on it.

I just wish that instead of the 'kill Chelsea' remark, he had said "of course I still have Chelsea in my heart, but business is business and if I face Chelsea then I want to win".

Maybe I just get too emotional over Chelsea....
sadwalk.gif
ChElSea2.gif


 
Watch the interview (its been on SKY), he doesn't say kill Chelsea.

"I was speaking with Tenanbaum, Mr Abramovich and [chief executive] Peter Kenyon because we still keep in touch.

"I was telling them I wish them well, I wish them always to succeed, I wish them always to win."

''But if I play in the Champoins League I want to kill them''

I don't think it was in anyway aimed at supporters or the club, just a few he mentioned
icon_wink.gif
.

 
Agreed, if you watch the interview you can see he doesnt say it with any malice or hatred. Of course the use of the word 'kill' is strong but English isnt his first language and by kill he might just mean beat.

 
I doubt he really meant he wants to kill anybody but one things for sure,

When he gets his new Job he is gonna be right up for any games against us and the media will have a field day, he knows those words are gonna be written in big bold letters in the not too distant future,

thats assuming his new lot qualify for the CL
icon_wink.gif


 
I'm wasn't offended by what he said from the start...can anyone be surprised if he makes the odd comment about us from now on...he dished it out to many opponents while here and we loved him for it (most of the time) so we can't complain if he does it to us, we know it's all tongue in cheek anyway and just the way he ticks

 
I think that he will end up in Spain or itlay, and I can't help but feel it will be barca, and there will be more Barca shenanigans at the bridge, just with all the drama coming from jose and the barca contingent.

one thing for sure, is if he does come back, and Grant is still in charge, I feel Grant would crumble under the media circus that would surround the game

Scott

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top