Mike Carefree
FIRST TEAM REGULAR.
- Messages
- 4,915
- Reaction score
- 919
JT to PSG?....LAMPS to GALAXY?.....surely not yet
chelsealovefc.....you said that with no feeling at allnot as good as he used to be? er, he was england's best player at euro 2012 and barca red mist aside, was superb for chelsea once avb stopped playing his stupid high line...JT isn't as good as he used to be, so it's not a bad idea to at least consider moving him on... Not to mention he'll probably be banned for the start of the season for the anton ferdinand thing, so he'd miss at least 8 games anyway.
No way in hell is Lamps moving tho. The MLS is for players that used to have it, and clearly don't anymore. He clearly still has it.
Yes.not as good as he used to be?
Seriously? you're going to use that? He's is one of the least ethical people at the club (hopefully). I'm not saying he's not a good player, I just clearly don't rate him as much as the lot of you. And the defending at chelsea for the last couple seasons hasn't been as good as it needs to be. Luiz came and we thought he was going to be amazing but he does get caught out too often, same with Cole but that's expected from an attacking position. Ivanovic has been good so no complaints there, but the Chelsea defense could definitely be better.Off the pitch he is the leader and is central to having a team ethic and great atmosphere at the club. He leaves then we lose much more than a player.
Walcott? You srs? Played well for 10 mins against Sweden then proceeded to do f*** all for the restof he tourneyHaha, he was not England's best player at Euro. Walcott, Gerrard and Hart all played better than he did. Let's not be bias now..
Walcott? Really?? He had one good game and it was for 20 minutes. I thought JT was better than Hart too.Haha, he was not England's best player at Euro. Walcott, Gerrard and Hart all played better than he did. Let's not be bias now..
And he's not the player he used to be, not even close. He's made a lot of mistakes this last season and it's clear that much like Ferdinand and Carra, his time is coming. I'm not a big fan of JT. I guess I actually care what type of people represent the club and JT doesn't exactly represent the club in a good way... Give me all the stick you want for it but that's just how I am.
I don't get the MLS rumor with Lamps considering they said they wanted him on a free when he's still under contract? Doesn't really make sense.. But like I said he's still got it in him so there's no reason to sell him unless somebody comes in with a really high offer since he's gone next year anyway.
I believe the story said it was a £13m contract he would get, and that Chelsea would release him for free.On the one hand, £13m is a very good amount for a 34 year old.
On the other hand, no f**king way would I sell Lampard for any amount of money!