Jules Kounde

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sindre
  • Start date Start date
How did he get registered, has Barca got another loan or sold Auba to us already?
200.gif


 
Remember when this f**king w**ker posted a story mocking us for losing to Zagreb and how he’s glad he didn’t join us or some sh*t? 
 

who’s laughing now dipsh*t?

 
The post that's being referred to is fake. He never posted that. 
I don't understand any hate for Kounde. I mean last year we had him all lined up and agreed to join us only for us and Sevilla to have a disconnect about the price.

This year we had him all ready to sign and TT pulled the plug on it, and Monchi even confirmed. 

 
Antonio Silva is the only CB we should be getting that fits these w**kers' profile.
Not sure about that. He looks like Kepa. PTSD activated.

 
Would be perfect at right centre back for Alonso's back 3, not sure i can that happening though. I think Diomande would be a better option, also as he can play centre cb too.

 
Would be perfect at right centre back for Alonso's back 3, not sure i can that happening though. I think Diomande would be a better option, also as he can play centre cb too.
We own Acheampong

 
Is there any link to Kounde? Is he the new Alex Sandro? Or was he the new Hulk?

 
Back
Top