axman2526
Legend
- Messages
- 39,690
- Reaction score
- 20,266
How did he get registered, has Barca got another loan or sold Auba to us already?
How did he get registered, has Barca got another loan or sold Auba to us already?
I didn't see thatRemember when this f**king w**ker posted a story mocking us for losing to Zagreb and how he’s glad he didn’t join us or some sh*t?
who’s laughing now dipsh*t?
Something like "I almost joined them" with a laughing tears emoji and a facepalm emoji, I think then a #forzabarcaI didn't see that
what he said?
I don't understand any hate for Kounde. I mean last year we had him all lined up and agreed to join us only for us and Sevilla to have a disconnect about the price.The post that's being referred to is fake. He never posted that.
He's also now 27.https://www.football-espana.net/2026/04/01/liverpool-man-city-chelsea-sign-barcelona-star
Looks like we are interested in Kounde again. Seems very unrealistic though. Not sure if he's done anything worthwhile either since the last season or so.
Not sure about that. He looks like Kepa. PTSD activated.Antonio Silva is the only CB we should be getting that fits these w**kers' profile.
Does what mean that Gusto is likely to move on?Does that mean Gusto is likely to move on?
TWENTY seven!!!!He's also now 27.
The recent bumping of his thread?Does what mean that Gusto is likely to move on?
Already pre-agreed a permanent move post-loan. Personal terms on a 5yr contract already agreed.Injured all the time isn't he?
Plus we should be all in on Hincapie
We own AcheampongWould be perfect at right centre back for Alonso's back 3, not sure i can that happening though. I think Diomande would be a better option, also as he can play centre cb too.